Please Delete

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MN reads DOL, she calls it DOLS because she is a bit special like that. So someone got warned :laugh:

:rofl:

I forgot she called it DOLS - she's a freaking moron.

Sas, I would send that email to the silly girls boss.. Show them what they have working for them.

Maybe when there are consequences to their tirades they might back off a bit - the whole lot of them are the same.

Edited by Staffyluv

Our Rescue's Lawyer has said "if she stated in her email that she is a lawyer then can I recommend that you forward to the Law Society in whatever state she is based. It is a criminal offence to state you are a lawyer if you are not and the Law Society takes these things seriously. Additionally if she is a lawyer, then her email breaches the rules on legal behaviour and the Law society will take action formally against any lawyer who tells someone to kill themselves. Its actually possible to be struck off the legal register for an email like that. No lawyer I know would dare state something like that. You can lose you ability to practice for writing something like that".

Our Rescue's Lawyer has said "if she stated in her email that she is a lawyer then can I recommend that you forward to the Law Society in whatever state she is based. It is a criminal offence to state you are a lawyer if you are not and the Law Society takes these things seriously. Additionally if she is a lawyer, then her email breaches the rules on legal behaviour and the Law society will take action formally against any lawyer who tells someone to kill themselves. Its actually possible to be struck off the legal register for an email like that. No lawyer I know would dare state something like that. You can lose you ability to practice for writing something like that".

Look who just lost their job. Anyone who tells someone else to kill themselves is at the lowest possible end of society. It's disgusting. :mad

I think she needs a reality check and to know exactly where her words can lead her.

All I know about Pound Rounds is the occasional post I've read on DOL, but just from a snippet here and there, I don't think they have a concept of reality let alone being able to check it.

I'd still call her work. She can't get away with saying stuff like that and expect no comeuppance, that's atrocious behaviour.

She must be reported to her work place. Atrocious doesn't come close, but can't think of anything better at the moment without delving into the dictionary.

Frankly, she sounds seriously unhinged.

SAS that is discusting. They are out of control and treat anyone in rescue who does not do exactly what they want the same way. I was actually blessed with a facebook page of my own :D

Quote from the article;

'I was raised by my mother and she always instilled in me that if you want a good life, it's important to have a good work ethic."

Perhaps we should all also send the abuse from MN to her employer. She is a Lawyer as well apparently :laugh:

SAS that is discusting. They are out of control and treat anyone in rescue who does not do exactly what they want the same way. I was actually blessed with a facebook page of my own :D

Quote from the article;

'I was raised by my mother and she always instilled in me that if you want a good life, it's important to have a good work ethic."

Perhaps we should all also send the abuse from MN to her employer. She is a Lawyer as well apparently :laugh:

GREAT idea Nic. Neither of them stand to keep getting away with the abuse, what lowlifes. They always want to make me vomit into the nearest receptacle. MN should go and start a "church" instead and then no innocent dogs or ethical/decent dog rescuers would be hurt in the process.

Quote from the article;

GREAT idea Nic. Neither of them stand to keep getting away with the abuse, what lowlifes. They always want to make me vomit into the nearest receptacle. MN should go and start a "church" instead and then no innocent dogs or ethical/decent dog rescuers would be hurt in the process.

Her mother must be so proud of who she has become.

Be warned you'll probably get some extra harassment but I know you are capable of dealing with it. This is how they interact with people though, scary isn't it.

That's ok, they can deal with our lawyer :)

Google may be your friend in this regard.

Did she send the email from her work address or do you know her employer from the video (couldn't get it to work on my phone)? Either way, it's pure gold! And yes i thought MN claimed to be a lawyer but I think she's still studying law.

Whether she is a lawyer or not isn't really the issue perse' - just very silly behaviour from a Lawyer. I mean, in all seriousness who tells someone to go kill themselves. All in the hands of all Lawyer now.

Whether she is a lawyer or not isn't really the issue perse' - just very silly behaviour from a Lawyer. I mean, in all seriousness who tells someone to go kill themselves. All in the hands of all Lawyer now.

It's disgusting SAS, I am glad your Lawyer is taking it on.

Anyway, what is wrong with the odd stray hair :laugh: I have one one my eyebrow that appears to have a mind of it's own. Got to keep a close eye on him :rofl: