Dogs Nsw Website

Rainy

Is anyone else having problems with the website? it loads as normal then a moment later it turns in to some Indonesian something :confused:

Yep me too .I was there yesterday and it was happening then.

Looks like the site has been hacked.

The following code is located right before the closing body tag:

<div align="center">
<font size="1"> 
	<a style="color: transparent;" href="http://www.lowongankerjapasti.com/" target="_blank" rel="dofollow">Lowongan Kerja Terbaru</a>
</font>
</div>
<iframe frameborder="0" src="http://www.lowongankerjapasti.com/" width="1px" height="1px">
</iframe>

And this is in the header:

<link rel="canonical" href="http://www.lowongankerjapasti.com/"/>

Me too! I ran my Norton and that helped. I was trying to join. Mind you, not a great website. I couldn't find a description of what associate membership was. You get to the choice page and there's no description. I found an old PDF on a google search and assumed it was still the same. I wanted my crestie to be eligible to compete in agilty.

I think it was a weird dating website? Lots of code.

Me too! I ran my Norton and that helped. I was trying to join. Mind you, not a great website. I couldn't find a description of what associate membership was. You get to the choice page and there's no description. I found an old PDF on a google search and assumed it was still the same. I wanted my crestie to be eligible to compete in agilty.

I'm an associate member, I can't vote for one thing. I think you will find you will need to be a full member to compete. I am a full member of the VCA.

Do you mean Associate for you or for your dog?

Do you mean Associate for you or for your dog?

Me, I assume. She doesn't vote ;( The old PDF said you couldn't vote but I think you could compete. Full membership is $110 or something like that. Associate is half that.

Does anyone know? I guess I should call them and upgrade if necessary. I'd like the mag too.

Call them to be 100% sure but my understanding is you can be an associate member and compete in Obed,agilty, Shows etc but you cannot vote or be a board member of a club, if you do want to vote or become a board member later on you can upgrade at a later time for the difference.

You can only be an associate member if your dog is associate registered in WA so it may be different in NSW. Pretty sure if your dog is pedigree you need a full membership to compete.

Bit different from the original topic though :laugh: To answer that question it is working fine for me at the moment :)

Kaos is on the Sporting Register, Diesel is Associate (though I never ended up competing with him), Zoe is not registered. Nitro will be Sporting Registered as well when I get his pedigree and get around to doing the paperwork.