Dog Throwing Up Once A Day

Hello collective information hub!

We have a 2 1/2 year old vizsla who has been throwing up once a day for the last 3-4 days. He seems fine, eating and drinking fine and energy is OK (bit lethargic but it is cold so that is normal!). It seems to be just yellow bile with nothing else in there.

I am pretty non concerned about a little, as long as everything else is OK. He used to do it when he was younger if we missed a meal and he was hungry so not sure if that has anything to do with it, now that its winter and he is eating more?

I guess I am wondering if I should be concerned, any ideas why or what we can do to help? I was thinking back to 2 meals, or some bland food for a few days (he is currently on raw so kangaroo, beef and lamb at the present).

Thanks!

I'd do a standard vet check and then definitely a few smaller meals and snacks

My Bubby is very throw-uppy! Always has been! But he rarely does it now cuz we give him a few meals and snacks a day.

He also has to eat a bi before a car ride or else he'll throw up too!

Mine get fed twice a day but Annie has vomited bile a couple of times recently in the early morning. I've been feeding her more frequently and she hasn't done it since. I thought the same as bianca.a, that it may be the colder weather causing an empty tummy.