Litters Due October 2013

Monteba

Snap :laugh: I was out at Chris's on Tuesday and it was him that gave the advice to my friend as it is her first singleton litter,

Fingers are crossed very special baby as the baby's Sire passed away two months ago in the UK.

Will pass on your good wishes to my friend.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mathilda's Mum, I hope that all goes well with your girl and her baby, will pass on your good wishes to my friend.

Heidley all the best with your girl this time around. Chris is a great vet and person. :thumbsup:

Congratulations Heidley and to mum too. Very pleased that pups arrived safe and well. It's a good feeling after the nervousness of the lead up to the day.

Edited by lynst

4 healthy GSD puppies arrived this morning, 2 girls and 2 boys. All settled well and mum is doing a great job. Will post a photo in the next day or so.

Many congratulations Heidley to you & your clever girl. Wonderful news to read. :thumbsup:

So glad that all went well for her & the 4 lovely pups. Look forward to seeing some pics when you get the time.

Cheers

Here's a pic of my Leo girl checking out her whelping box for the first time. Only a week to go - vets still saying only 1 pup on board - I'm a bundle of nerves.

PS the box isn't finished yet - we have crush rails to put in - my hubby will do that on the weekend.

post-7013-0-35446800-1381225498_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mathilda's Mum

Here's a pic of my Leo girl checking out her whelping box for the first time. Only a week to go - vets still saying only 1 pup on board - I'm a bundle of nerves.

PS the box isn't finished yet - we have crush rails to put in - my hubby will do that on the weekend.

Looking good hopefully a couple hiding still

Puppy smell is devine, really enjoying this litter. It's my bad photography, she was the largest at birth, yellow boy has caught her now though. We think she may also be a long coat so her head shape is slightly different too. Thanks for your kind words Alyosha.