Gobsmacked !

Wundahoo

I recieved an email this evening which still has me alternating between hysterical laughter and absolute wonderment that people are so stupid..... or simply look for any excuse to breed their mongrel dogs !!

In part, it said the following

I'm wondering if you can help me or put me in the right direction myself.

I have a cocker spaniel x retriever girl.

I have attached a photo

I want to breed her but obviously as she isn't a purebred cocker I'm not sure how to go about it.

I didn't intend on breeding, however she came on heat at only 7 months so I've missed that opportunity for her not to pine for something she knows nothing about.

She is about to turn 1 in early September.

I have sent her an "informative" reply but doubt that it will get through what must be a pretty thick cranial vault. I bet that she will advertise on Gumtree for a stud in the next few weeks.

Edited by Wundahoo

I recieved an email this evening which still has me alternating between hysterical laughter and absolute wonderment that people are so stupid..... or simply look for any excuse to breed their mongrel dogs !!

I have attached a photo

I want to breed her but obviously as she isn't a purebred cocker I'm not sure how to go about it.

I didn't intend on breeding, however she came on heat at only 7 months so I've missed that opportunity for her not to pine for something she knows nothing about.

I have sent her an "informative" reply but doubt that it will get through what must be a pretty thick cranial vault. I bet that she will advertise on Gumtree for a stud in the next few weeks.

Find out the Vet's code for a desexing and send her down the Vets for one of them, they will help her out nicely in the right direction :rofl:

I have attached a photo

So everytime someone comes on heat (even girls on their period) pine for sex and babies, even if they know nothing about it?

That's creepy on so many levels :rofl:

If this does happen you can report the ad and it will be removed. Advertising for animals to breed with is against Gumtree's Pet Policy rules.

If this does happen you can report the ad and it will be removed. Advertising for animals to breed with is against Gumtree's Pet Policy rules.

It might be against their rules but there are plenty on there and if you report them it can take a day for them to remove it - plenty of time to get enough responses in the meantime. :(

It might be against their rules but there are plenty on there and if you report them it can take a day for them to remove it - plenty of time to get enough responses in the meantime. :(

https://help.gumtree.com.au/index.php?a=add

If you submit a ticket (link above) then the ad gets removed really quickly.

I have attached a photo

OMG!

I know one of my girls get period cramps, I know this cause occasionally during a period she winces and licks her stomach and occasionally just makes sooking sounds, Vet check said that was most likely reason due to perfect health.

poor dog has to push out pups for a idiot

well hope everything ends up ok for her.

We need to find out where she lives and bombard her!

Why?

She is doing nothing illegal. Just because people here (which represents one section of the dog owner community) don't agree with what she is doing, does not make it wrong or illegal etc

Not only that, forum rules say no unnecessary cross breed discussion.

Edited by Danois