Adoption

My husband Warren and I have adopted Molly the border collie shown on this site, she is a beautiful girl, very loving. We can't believe how lucky we are to have had the opportunity to bring this litle girl in to our home, Vivien.

My husband Warren and I have adopted Molly the border collie shown on this site, she is a beautiful girl, very loving. We can't believe how lucky we are to have had the opportunity to bring this litle girl in to our home, Vivien.

That's great news. :thumbsup:

Any photos?

Vivien, I'd also say how lucky Molly is to have found a home with you & Warren.

Bless all the folk who set her on the road to you.

Pics would always be welcome. :)

Oh yes beautiful Molly. I was so shocked to see that such a lovely girl had been surrended. So wrapped she has found a loving new forever home :) Another vote for just a couple of pic's of the lovely Miss Molly. Please give her a cuddle for me.

This wonderful news has made my day :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Oh thanks so much MUP...Molly is just adorable & looks like she is in heaven on earth which makes me feel all warm & fuzzy. Very grateful to all concerned. I always worry about such beautiful dogs getting pts through no fault of their own. They make such wonderful ,loving & faithful companions in the right homes. Got me teared up with happy thoughts now.

Just had to edit to add I'm loving the sound of that ranger out there. He is doing a great job !!

Hope you are feeling better MUP :)

Edited by BC Crazy