I Am Scratching My Ear .......i Am A Baaaad Girl.......

persephone

..Senile Delinquent strikes again! Goods stolen !

Earlier this morning , goods to the value of around $30 were stolen from a vehicle parked at the owner's home .

The goods were on the front seat of the 4WD..and were found , mostly undamaged, at the offender's place of residence, some 50 metres away .

Amongst items recovered safely were :

1 can of instant coffee

2 litre cartons of milk

2 litre cartons of juice

1 bottle worcestershire sauce

Investigators are aware of this offender's penchant for stealing groceries , and are amazed at how a very senior citizen, limited in mobilty, who is easily identifiable by a gummy grin , and who suffers limited vision manages to carry off such acts in a short amount of time .

The offender was compliant in giving back the goods , and there will be no further action.

*shakes head* Old tart!!! ;)

LOL everything was in her kennel ... well..scattered around the entrance , anyhow . I didn't get photos, as we were in a hurry . I'm grateful she didn't get to the egg carton & bread loaf filled bag .. we can't exactly nip down the street for replacements !

Edited by persephone

• 2 weeks later...

The senile delinquent strikes again!! Old dogs CAN learn new tricks :p

I could hear odd noises ...

finally found Caillie with the BIGGEST and BEST treat dispenser ever!! When the boss works out bush , he carries dry dog food in one of those water bottles with cap .. safe as houses.

yep.

post-1359-0-09681700-1388097445_thumb.jpg

post-1359-0-58447200-1388097456_thumb.jpg