Gussy

HeelerLove

It was my old mans first 'gotcha day' yesterday. So I just wanted to share some pics of him :) They aren't great pics - all taken on my phone camera so definitely not the same quality that is usually posted! We don't know when Gussy's birthday is.. or even how old he is, so instead of a birthday he gets a gotcha day instead.

He snores too loud, drools a bit too much and has cost me a fair bit in vet bills but we wouldn't change him for the world. When I get home from work, he is there at the gate with his tail banging against the shed whining and snorting, as if he hasn't seen me for weeks. When I get through the house and out the back he does a happy dance with his whole back end wiggling up to me and it makes me laugh every time.

He loves to play fetch, although he isn't as fast as Shez so he is usually beaten by her to whatever he is chasing and just stands around waiting for me to throw it directly to him :laugh: he is a lazy boy.. when I take him for a walk I get 5 minutes down the road and he looks at me as if to say 'can we go home now Mum?'. He loves food, snoozing in the sun and his best mate Shez.

Most of all, we love him :heart:

post-47908-0-45663300-1382565977_thumb.jpg

post-47908-0-81867300-1382565984_thumb.jpg

post-47908-0-24061800-1382565992_thumb.jpg

Thanks Raineth :)

He is a very special boy.. in more ways than one :p he certainly keeps us entertained with his grumbles/snorts/noises and his little quirks. He is a very happy dog and it feels like he has been with us forever. Both vets he has seen have agreed he is somewhere over the age of 10.. he is starting to show signs of old age but still acts like a puppy when it comes to play time and I hope that we have many more gotcha days in the future.