Banned Breed - Dogo Argentino

TrevX

I don't post it, it's a 'signature' if you red previous comments, I'd rather it not be 'posted using tapatalk'. & no I won't change it, cos that's how I feel.

It's not the breed, it's the owner.

Sorry to have offended. For some reason it doesn't show as a signature and only shows on some post. I actually have signatures blocked which is why I asked. My bad.

Edited by Ams

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She cool mate sorry. Thanks for all the positive feedback. Good luck to everyone on their path with their dogs too. Would love to see pics if anyone has any American staffs, potties, Great Danes etc :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foster girl, Zippy, Amstaff - 7 months old and came first in beginners obedience (on the left) and my boy Ziggy, staffy cross (more like an Amstaff), came 3rd in advanced obedience..

9753446774_15bfdbe3de.jpg

Zig third and Zip first 15.9.2013 by jamoore photos, on Flickr

Zig

6991974732_7a121b1e29.jpg

Trying to message me - make my dinner by jamoore photos, on Flickr

This is dangerous - asking me for pics of my dog :)

Wholly crap you are moving continents just to own a breed of dog for a while?!

Man you are committed! I've never heard of such breed devotion, best of luck with the move and whatnot.

You can't afford $5000 to buy a dog (Cane corso)in Australia yet you think it would be cheaper to move to America and buy a Dogo? Am I missing something here? I always thought it would cost far more moving country (for two people in your case)than $5000. I've never moved across the world though, I could be wrong... :o

I saw a Cane Corso pup at the park last month, nice looking dog, and really friendly.

Those pics of the white bully pup are gross, what a genetic nightmare, I bet it can hardly move and its panting poor thing, probably from just being alive. :(

Man you are committed! I've never heard of such breed devotion, best of luck with the move and whatnot.

You can't afford $5000 to buy a dog (Cane corso)in Australia yet you think it would be cheaper to move to America and buy a Dogo? Am I missing something here? I always thought it would cost far more moving country (for two people in your case)than $5000. I've never moved across the world though, I could be wrong... :o

I was wondering this, too.

Shipping yourself + your dog to the US is not going to be cheap, even if your partner pays her own way.. One minute you say money is not a problem, next minute you cannot afford a CC?

Anyway, doesn't really make a difference to me, the whole story just smells a bit like porky pies ;)

I was wondering this, too.

Shipping yourself + your dog to the US is not going to be cheap, even if your partner pays her own way.. One minute you say money is not a problem, next minute you cannot afford a CC?

Anyway, doesn't really make a difference to me, the whole story just smells a bit like porky pies ;)

It does but I get to show people my doggy so yay!

That sure is an awesome mask!

The cost of flying a dog overseas is ridiculous, I'm already saving up for our move some time next year and I know it's going to cost more than my own flight...

Mr. A doens't look terribly impressed in this photo.

936968_10151605237729407_1464821902_n.jpg

Edited by Hockz