Chronicles Of Jonah

Canisbellum

Tehcnically CT's OH was fostering Jonah as CT wasn't living in Brissy at the time. CT may have had a little panic attack when I was talking to people at a Peinic re adoption and tapped me on the shoulder so he could tell me Jonah wasn't going anywhere. laugh.gif I don't think Jonah cares much about the details though, he is one happei dog. thumbsup1.gif

Tehcnically CT's OH was fostering Jonah as CT wasn't living in Brissy at the time. CT may have had a little panic attack when I was talking to people at a Peinic re adoption and tapped me on the shoulder so he could tell me Jonah wasn't going anywhere. laugh.gif I don't think Jonah cares much about the details though, he is one happei dog. thumbsup1.gif

:laugh: :laugh: I can related and have Jeune to prove it ... from 2004.

And he is a testament to CT's OH's training efforts, both in mind and body. His soul is still all pei though!

And he is a testament to CT's OH's training efforts, both in mind and body. His soul is still all pei though!

LG you are getting confuzzled. CT is responsible for the training of Jonah.

And he is a testament to CT's training efforts, both in mind and body. His soul is still all pei though!

Just fixed that for you. :-)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

I thought about it but wasn't going to "out" him. He may have liked masquerading as a lady. biggrin.gif

SWMBO won't be happy to hear that I was confused for her :-)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Nah, not when she sees that you understand SWMBO. laugh.gif

Tempeh is getting terrible with wetfeetitis. She is going to great extremes to avoid succumbing to it but the funny thing is, once she manages to get to the concreted carport to piddle she creates such a wet patch of her own that, well let's just say, she doesn't suffer from tinea!

I love how Jonah really enjoys his outdoor experiences whether it be beach or bush!