Any Photo Editing Whizzes Here?

Just wondering if someone could help edit a picture of my old dog, Dolly. The only picture my Mum could find was a hard copy of her with my Dad and a few other dogs but I'd like a photo of just Dolly to put on the timber urn I'm having made for her ashes.

Many thanks - I've attached a small version...

post-16781-0-54006500-1388981198_thumb.jpeg

LMSW - thank you! I'm not really sure to be honest as I'm don't know what you can do. We've tried blurring the background but I think it looks a bit odd - but we are real beginners as far as editing goes. It's not hugely hi-res because it's scanned so if it's not doable that's ok. Will just get back to my laptop...

We have cleaned up a photo for you as an option and have attached here. We have a higher resolution version that we can email if you PM us with your email address.

Sorry to hear about Dolly.

post-21758-0-06350100-1388998933_thumb.jpg

Wayne & Di

I saw this thread when I had my Photoshop open and tried my hand at a few options for you too. You can PM me or high res versions too if you like. I was not as good as tikira with cleaning it up and just got rid of the background!

Sorry about Dolly, as well.

25i8bxv.jpg

orl72f.jpg

You are all amazing! Thankyou so much!

I had dear Dolly for 17 years and lost her some years ago. She started my love for dog sports and was so amazing despite my crap training. I'm only now having a really nice timber box made for her ashes as I just couldn't face it at the time.

I think that the more variations the better for TSD. It is really hard to not have many photo's to remind you of those beloved pets that we have lost. I have only one photo of my childhoood protector and that was on the day we got him, I so wish I had more.

Marion, your memorail poster is lovely, and the cut outs offer so many other background options. Keep them coming guys.

Di