Radelaide Hills People- I Need Some Reccomendations

Esky the husky

Moving to the Hills in the next month-ish.

Not sure where exactly but in proximity to Hahndorf, inspecting places in Mt Barker, Echunga, Summertown and Mylor.

Need to know any good vets in the area, or any to avoid?

Also any good places we can go for training-?

Wanted to go back to Beachwood in Aldinga but 50+km each way is a bit of a trip if there's something good closer

( If not ROADTRIP)

Anything else I should know

Not much idea on the vets.

I guess I could ask - I know some people who live near Bridgewater, Mt Barker and Stirling

I don't think there are any dog clubs in the hills either but there is tracking near monato and herding somewhere in the Adelaide hills. Not sure if a husky would be allowed to try herding. And there is that husky sledding with scooters thing - I think the location of that can be in the hills sometimes. Sometimes it's at Victoria Park.

I think there is a Murray Bridge obedience dog club.

http://www.dogssa.com.au/Website/index.php?page=clubsview

There is a hills kennel club but that's about conformation not obedience training.

There are a few private trainers that run classes in the hills too.

I used to go to Klever Kanine obedience school in Mount Barker years ago and belonged to their other branch in Banksia park for many years :)

http://www.kleverkanine.com/

I used to work in Hahndorf but all those areas scared me because of the high fire risk during the Summer months. TBH i'm glad i'm not living in those areas now as beautiful as they are.

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

1 of my puppy buyers recommends Nadia from Aldgate as well, she has had great support with issues around 1 of her other pets.

Ness beat me to suggesting Scholars in Collars for training as well :)