Could The Wait Be Over?

kelpiecuddles

Nah, there was a recent incident with the dog being very unwell and requiring vet care that prompted her decision, there is honestly no hard feeling from me towards her, just a shame it didn't work out how we hoped.

We'll keep our ear to the ground and maybe another opportunity will present itself.

Edited by kelpiecuddles

I hope so :) He has Asperger's/ADHD/hearing impaired but the upshot of this is that he's rather pedantic, pretty competitive, learns fast when he's interested in the topic and has a great eye for detail. He also asks a million questions which I don't mind because it's how he learns. I think he could be really committed little showie once we get him a dog. :)

Edited by kelpiecuddles

Nah, there was a recent incident with the dog being very unwell and requiring vet care that prompted her decision,

That does put a different slant on it. Ongoing vet bills are something you really don't need.

I do hope that somewhere another dog is putting out vibes that he/she wants to join your family and to help your boy strut his stuff :thumbsup::thumbsup: