Nacho Doesn't Like His Crate All Of A Sudden

moosepup

Unfortunately size does factor into it. a king size bed is not big enough for 2 fatties and 4 big dogs + their drool. Sometimes I admit, I have considered getting rid of Nathan so I can have room on the bed for my puppies and me! Lucky for him, he's useful around the place! :laugh:

So, I've gone with the only obvious solution to the dog dilemma: don't look at the sad eyes. if you can't see them, they don't exist!

Nacho is very cute, and clearly belongs on the bed! :p

Edited by disintegratus

The only problem with him on the bed is that he's like a little kid and flops around all over the place. :laugh: Although it is hot so I don't blame him.

I have a queen so naturally I get that little strip of mattress on the edge of the bed with a scrap of sheet and Moose and Nacho get the rest.

The only problem with him on the bed is that he's like a little kid and flops around all over the place. :laugh: Although it is hot so I don't blame him.

I have a queen so naturally I get that little strip of mattress on the edge of the bed with a scrap of sheet and Moose and Nacho get the rest.

Which is exactly as it should be lol!!! :eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: