Sydney Pet Expo 8/9 Feb

Salukifan

Fantastic resource DogCulture!

If you want to add it, the annual Gold Coast Pet Expo is on 5 and 6 Oct 2014 here in QLD. Another interesting family and animal friendly event here in QLD is the Greenheart Fair, usually held twice a year at two different locations around Brisbane. The next one is on 1 June 2014 at Chermside. Each year there is also Purina's Bark in the Park which I think is in multiple states, but I couldn't find any 2014 dates.

Thanks for those!

I was waiting to see what the Gold Coast dates were as those were last years dates.

I'll go check out the Greenheart Fairs now they sound great.

For some reason I think I remember reading somewhere that Purina were attending a lot of the other organised Doggy Days since there are so many rather than holding their own anymore? It's a foggy memory from somewhere within so I could be wrong! ;)

You are so right re the GC event dates - what a doofus I am! I think the Purina event may have clashed with Million Paws Walk here in Brissie, maybe last year? I only went once and it wasn't a very big event so I'm not surprised if they changed their approach.

Greenheart is a bit eclectic. We've had a shar pei rescue stall there (we were 'recycling' them!) but I think we may have been the only doggy stall there at last year's events. Lots of people turn up with their pets though. There was a cute piggy on a leash at the last one!

Edited by Little Gifts

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic