Brisbane Please Keep Your Pets Safe

Guest donatella

Guest donatella

There are increasing reports of animal cruelty around here that just don't make sense.

My friend lost her 2 boxers, 1 was killed and cut open left in the yard and the other was found days later so sick with multiple puncture wounds he never pulled through.

There are now increasing stories like this including all animals, dogs, cats, horses and other farm animals.

Please be vigilant, there are too many similar stories emerging.

Edited by donatella

Hi Donatella, My heart goes out to your friend. To have that happen would be a nightmare. There are certainly some sick people in this world. Let's hope that when/if they catch these mongrels they do the same things to them. That might be the way to stop animal cruelty.

Guest donatella

Yes it was really really sad. To wake up to your dog in that state. It's incomprehensible. Police say it's a dog frightening ring but that's what they blame everything on!

Guest donatella

That wasn't Boss the Boxer was it?

Boss and Diamond. Diamond was found at home mutilated and Boss found a few days later just hanging on. Bianca is a friend of mine, it was devastating for anyone to endure :(

Boss and Diamond. Diamond was found at home mutilated and Boss found a few days later just hanging on. Bianca is a friend of mine, it was devastating for anyone to endure :(

Dang saw his pic on fb was hoping he'd be found and ok :(

Guest donatella

No him and his girlfriend never made it. They found him alive however he was not well and had multiple bite/puncture wounds and died at the vets. Police are saying dog fights but seems a bit far fetched.

Edited by donatella

No him and his girlfriend never made it. They found him alive however he was not well and had multiple bite/puncture wounds and died at the vets. Police are saying dog fights but seems a bit far fetched.

Sounds a probability though if there were multiple bite wounds? Makes me feel sick to know there are such sick humans around.

Guest donatella

yes it could be but the dog that was found murdered at their home was pretty much sliced open from one end to the other with puncture wounds all over. I don't think she even made it out of the yard unless she was taken, used and then dumped back which would be very brave of the culprits. They were human friendly too if someone were to come in the yard. You just wouldn't think of it happening.

There has been a spate of attacks in Moreton Bay Region, not just dogs either, two Kangaroos shot with bows and arrows at Toorbul, a horse shot at Kurwongbah and a dog with it's throat cut in Deception Bay as well as the boxers Donatella has already posted about. There is an appeal on the Crimewatch Facebook page. It is sickening, we are keeping a closer eye than usual, our two have no access to the front if we are not home. It is hard to know whether to hope they are related and whoever is responsible is caught quickly or hope they are not because that means there are a number of very sick individuals about. Either way I hope someone is caught and fast.