What Does Your Dog Eat?

Badbee

Well it makes men realise that Abby isn't so weird after all, she found where the cat pooped down the side of the garden and we wondered why she was spending so much time there only yo see her come in with some in her mouth. Yuk!

Our Cavs would eat anything given the chance ! eek1.gif Altho if you put a cut up lemon or onion near their noses, they will actually turn away laugh.gif

Miah is mostly fed a raw diet but its full of variety. Our old Cav gets some small dog dry food and 4 legs dog food :)

They both get a small home baked natural dog biscuit for breakfast

Mine gets fed mainly raw, including eggs, chicken necks, sardines.

BUT he has just discovered all the yummy poo on a property - rabbit, roo and horse. It's taken him about 6 weeks to work out that its all edible and apparently the bigger and fresher the better, poor lil city dog :laugh:

apart from dog food anything the people eat Collie will eat.

Sarah on the other hand will avoid her veges even if they are mixed in with everything else. And if you feed her food from your hands she'll take it, lick it and if she doesn't want to eat it she'll take it to bed and try and guard it from Collie, luckily she's not an effective resource guarder

We got walking in a spot that is very popular with cyclists and runners, and there is no toilet there so people just tend to use the bushes... Yup you can imagine what sort of poop Elsie has chowed down on out there. We don't walk there much anymore!

A silly message but thought it might bring some interesting comments. Abby our 11 month old Miniature Schnauzer has settled into our household after just over 2 months. She is the love of our lives. Tonight she demolished our left over goulash, mashed potato veggies and

some kibble. I didn't give her too much what I gave her she loved. After her meal she now knows she has to come to me so I can wash her moustache. She is an absolute delight I can't imagine our lives without her. :thumbsup:

Just be careful about feeding leftovers. Familiarise yourself with poisonous foods for doggies. Onion is one and I thought maybe goulash had that in it?

Mine have only had Black Hawk kibble with dried chicken breast sprinkles today but they ate very early (totally shocked Tempeh!) so I'm planning on giving them a toilet roll for afternoon tea!

Stussy ate a lot of bad things as a young'un. We were incredibly lucky that she never required a stomach pump or surgery. I used to have to take show and tell into work. Her taste buds ran to cd's, dvd's (usually ones belonging to someone else), ergonomic light bulbs, a wire waste paper basket, the handles off plastic washing baskets, two mobile phones, thongs, an entire family block of Cadbury's Fruit and Nut chocolate, a kilo of raw almonds, pillows, doonas (but not if they were on her bed), several jars of vaseline, a whole packet of birth control pills, some anti-depressants, books and a large dictionary. There's probably more that I have forgotten about. She used to do this while you were having a shower, in the toilet, hanging the washing or momentarily distracted. The first command she ever learnt was "LEAVE!". Even though she outgrew the worst of it after three years we still never leave her in the house without cleaning everything off surfaces lower than table height because she will jump up for a taste test. She still can't resist fluff. I have to send chewed doonas for recycling about ever 3 months when a Stussy Snow Storm hits. I love that naughty girl!