Denise From Paws On Bondi Vet

Denise from PAWS features on Bondi Vet episode tomorrow evening.Channel 10 at 7.30pm.with foster dog Georgie.

Dr.Chris Brown did the surgery but DAP had to pay for the vet work. Hopefully the exposure will bring more interest in the work of DAP.

Denise is a legend in the tibbie world. Latest of a line of tibs she's saved are Thelma & Louise. One alert that two little frightened girls needed rescue & fostering... and Denise was there. Once in her arms & care ... just look at the smiles in the pic. This is true of all the smallies she & her foster-carers save. No effort & vet work is too much, for her to turn their lives around. Donations to PAWS are well spent.

Click to enlarge:

post-3304-0-91235100-1392970995_thumb.jpg

Edited by mita

wow, what cute little dogs they are!

Denise and Dogmad go way above , both are the blueprint for rescue imho :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more, juice.

I've just mentioned Denise at PAWS on the International Tibbie list, where there's piles of Americans.

There's just been a big 'save' of 19 Tibbies by the US Peke & Chin rescue group from a puppy mill in Kansas.

That rescue also saves Tibbies... & this is not the first time. People were praising those wonderful rescuers.

I posted that Sydney Tibbies have many times been saved by our wonderful Denise at PAWS. :thumbsup:

And told Australians on that list they can see her on Bondi Vet tonight.

Edited by mita

I watched it and got all excited! Denise looked a bit sexy in bright yellow!

Yes the colour did suit her,so did the bright pink on another outfilt.

I think this episode was the best one she has done so far.

Especially as it also showed Georgie going to her new home,which didnt happen with a couple of the dogs featured in the episodes last series.

This is true of all the smallies she & her foster-carers save. No effort & vet work is too much, for her to turn their lives around. Donations to PAWS are well spent.

There has been the odd big one too :D

4337377354_dd0c34b2f7_z.jpg

on Flickr

Thanks for that, trifecta. I didn't know she had bigger ones. And I'd have missed gorgeous, gorgeous creatures like this one. :)