Swollen Nose

moosepup

Could be anything! He and Moosey do bitey face but there's no wound or anything. If I don't look at him with my paranoid eyes on he looks normal front on (he naturally has a bit of a fat muzzle). Lips don't feel swollen. Breathing and behaviour is all normal. Bloody dogs. :(

Fronton_zps97e4172c.jpg

Edited by moosepup

I think I'll just keep an eye on it and if it's still swollen in the morning make a vet appt as I'll be home earlyish tomorrow. My vet is 24 hours though if it gets worse.

If it was a bite and he was going to have some sort of anaphylaxis it would have happened already right?

he doesn't look terribly concerned, does he? :)

I don't know .. if he were mine I'd just watch & see ...

If there is any concern it's just at the amount of time I was taking to do the photo whilst holding a treat up in the air. :laugh:

he doesn't look terribly concerned, does he? :)

I don't know .. if he were mine I'd just watch & see ...

If there is any concern it's just at the amount of time I was taking to do the photo whilst holding a treat up in the air. :laugh:

LOL!! little monkey .

Hoping you all have a peaceful night ..

zzzzzzz

I hope he's ok. I think he really just trying to look like a big tough bull terrier lol. I LOVE chis I have been fortunate to have been loved several.

He's all bluff and bluster. :D

It's his 1st birthday tomorrow, I think he's just trying to make sure I'm on the ball, lol.