Urgent: Black And White Havanese Missing (mt Mee, Qld)

ann21

Helping to post this for a friend:

'Lucian' is missing from his home in the Mt Mee area in Queensland. Lucian is a Havanese and he has a mental disability, plus a slight physical disability. He is is unlikely to survive for long on his own, and is unlikely to be able to find his way home

He has been missing since the afternoon of 26 Feb.

Link to FB post and contact:

Please help to share!

post-44713-0-29201000-1393469831_thumb.jpg

Edited by ann21

This has just been posted certainly looks like your boy :)listed as possible poodle cav cross :(

post-34794-0-29510300-1393906387_thumb.jpg

Thanks Zeebie I've just passed this onto my friend. Fingers crossed!

Great sent both georgie and Gail messages but as not on their FB friends they may not get them also posted on Caboolture KC page so do hope they see it soon :)

This has just been posted certainly looks like your boy :)listed as possible poodle cav cross :(

post-34794-0-29510300-1393906387_thumb.jpg

Thanks Zeebie I've just passed this onto my friend. Fingers crossed!

Great sent both georgie and Gail messages but as not on their FB friends they may not get them also posted on Caboolture KC page so do hope they see it soon :)

I've done the same. Will let you know as soon as I hear news. Thanks so much again!

[quote

I've done the same. Will let you know as soon as I hear news. Thanks so much again!

Just can't bear thought of him spending another night in the pound seeing as he has so many problems etc and pound staff will be looking at that in a negative sense as well :(