Tamron 150-600mm

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :) Although I'm not a surfer, I love watching big waves and could stand there all day watching the ocean :) I did used to body board years ago in North Wales in the UK when I was at uni, but that was when I was younger, fitter and there were no great white sharks around :laugh:

Thanks guys :) Although I'm not a surfer, I love watching big waves and could stand there all day watching the ocean :) I did used to body board years ago in North Wales in the UK when I was at uni, but that was when I was younger, fitter and there were no great white sharks around :laugh:

And the water was a darn site colder too. We used to Holiday at Aberdovey for many years. Don't think I ever actually ventured in past my waist :laugh:

North Wales is so beautiful, I think we went down Aberdovey way on a field trip once. We lived on Anglesey and if the summer was warm the water was gorgeous, we would often go snorkelling but wetsuits were definitely needed after summer!

North Wales is so beautiful, I think we went down Aberdovey way on a field trip once. We lived on Anglesey and if the summer was warm the water was gorgeous, we would often go snorkelling but wetsuits were definitely needed after summer!

Certainly preferable to the Norfolk coast, where we spent our last 5 years before moving here. Sea is lovely shade of brown over there :laugh:

• 4 months later...