Happy Birthday Ruthless Leather

Staffyluv

Sharing this around as I know how many have asked about great quality leads and collars in the past..

Ruthless Leather is 4 today :birthday:

For anyone that has ever wanted an awesome Ruthless Leather collar and lead set (and lets face it, who doesn't want one) - Ruthless Leather are having a birthday sale today and you get the presents... They are giving away a 4 foot lead with every collar purchased on their birthday today!!!

So, if your furry family are in need of an awesome collar (and free lead) pop on over to the website, choose a collar, colour and even bling it up if you want!!!

Zig has two of Ruthless's collars and leads - one for about town and one for work and play.. He swims in it every day and with minimal care, it is still looks amazing.

8230940821_0c9ea62a08.jpg

Sigh, i've drooled over your collars so many times ruthless, sadly collars like that just don't work for my saggy necked basset :( But if you ever add thin tag collars(the ones that are like a leather necklace) to your range I might be interested.

Sigh, i've drooled over your collars so many times ruthless, sadly collars like that just don't work for my saggy necked basset :( But if you ever add thin tag collars(the ones that are like a leather necklace) to your range I might be interested.

I would also love them :D