Spine Xray ?

Quick update regarding Sonny. I have had him on Rose Hip Vital Canine for a fortnight now & what a huge difference it has made :thumbsup: He is bouncing around like a 2 year old again. He's moving so much freer. Such a difference even in his face & eye's, he is back to being a really happy boy again. So wonderful to witness the transformation in a short period of time. I wouldn't of believed it unless I witnessed it myself. I have upped his swimming & lessened his running around. Doing more scent work as well as it isn't taxing on his joints. I just have to keep an eye on him as I don't want him to over do it now in all of his 'I feel good' moments :laugh:

I'm wrapped with RHVC & will continue to use it. Have got Stella on the maintance dose as well, can't hurt :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts & help :flower:

Great news. Can you please share where you managed to buy the RHCV for $65? I can't find it under $87 plus postage at the moment.

Quick update regarding Sonny. I have had him on Rose Hip Vital Canine for a fortnight now & what a huge difference it has made :thumbsup: He is bouncing around like a 2 year old again. He's moving so much freer. Such a difference even in his face & eye's, he is back to being a really happy boy again. So wonderful to witness the transformation in a short period of time. I wouldn't of believed it unless I witnessed it myself. I have upped his swimming & lessened his running around. Doing more scent work as well as it isn't taxing on his joints. I just have to keep an eye on him as I don't want him to over do it now in all of his 'I feel good' moments :laugh:

I'm wrapped with RHVC & will continue to use it. Have got Stella on the maintance dose as well, can't hurt :thumbsup:

Great news. Can you please share where you managed to buy the RHCV for $65? I can't find it under $87 plus postage at the moment.

Do you have a chemists warehouse near you? The human version is often on special there.

The human version is the same as the canine version just ground a little finer. Apparently you can also use the equine version which might prove more cost effective but it does contain 2% molasses.

Thanks ness, oh that's right we have had this discussion already. I remember the molasses coming into it :)

May not suit us as I have to keep the weight off Sonny & molasses is yummy but can be fattening :D

Do you have a chemists warehouse near you? The human version is often on special there.

I buy the human one in capsule form from Chemist warehouse but the capsules on special work out at $70 for 300g and even at $87 plus $5.50 postage the 500g Canine one works out cheaper. We are a RHV family. My Mum and I both take the human version and one of the dogs is on the canine one. I think we need shares in the company. :)

I think maybe you should get a few shares in RHV then dancin LOL. So the canine one still works out cheaper.

I' m going to give the capsules a go for my Arthritic hands. Better get some shares myself :laugh:

Edited by BC Crazy

My dad has started on the human version BC Crazy after months of having a container of the capsules in the cupboard and feeding Ness her powder every day while she was living with him - he said he is doing much better with it.