Jonah Drives Across Australia

Canisbellum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in Eucla tonight just over the WA border.

So this morning I took the scenic route from Wudinna and found this little campsite at the end of a dirt road at Perlubie Landing. Even though the water was freezing Jonah was chest deep looking for fish.

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

For cuteness :rofl::rofl: How right she is.

Don't we live in an amazing country? So big, so alluring. Your photos make me want to fill the tank and set off. I don't think my 6 elderlies (one being a cat) would know how to have the fun that Jonah does.

I know, me too DDD!

This makes me want to explore Australia, I have never been to WA.

Or the NT, or VIC for that matter haha

Looks like its all going well :thumbsup:

Me three! Although two greyhounds in a Getz would be a bit of a punish :laugh:

Your photos are brilliant Canetoad, love the ones of Perlubie Landing it looks amazing :thumbsup:

Look forward to the next leg, how far are you from Kalgoorlie now? I've never been to WA so have no idea.

I have photos of Perlubie Landing that look identical but were taken back when we all had old fashioned film cameras!

Australia itself is such a country of extremes once you travel around it. Just look at the colours in some of the photos - red dirt, snow white rocks, dark blue ocean, crystal clear skies. Nature is a wonder and there is still so much of this beautiful country that is its natural self.

I love that Jonah seems to be enjoying his trip, like it is all about him!

That cutey has terrified a few ppl on this trip. 1 guy stuck his hand in the window real quick to pat Jonah and removed it even quicker. Last night another guy came to the boat for a yarn and had the crap scared out of him. Jonah sounds much bigger than he is and very

ferocious and scary when he gets going.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

That must have been an awesome trip canetoad, we're hoping to do a similar one next year. Hope you get the housing issue sorted out quick smart, no doubt you're longing for a proper bed

Collie scared the crap out of a police man once when we went through a breathalyser check point, he was fast asleep on the back seat through most of it and just as we were about to pull away he woke up and immediately started barking at the stranger outside of the car. Police man took a noticeable step back when it happened, was very funny

Leah, once I was driving mum's Maltese around (as you do, actually think we were on the way to the vet) and he started doing the big dog thing and barking and growling at a random breathalyser stop and the biiiiig, tall lady cop said 'I bet my bites worse' we were both frozen in terror, imagining cavity searches and similar horror. Haha.

Gus however hangs his head over the front seat and tries his hardest to get a lick on the cops and whines pitifully for a pat, which he usually gets. No ones afraid of him.

Also canetoad awesome trip! Jealous! Good luck with the house!