Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Couple of days late but I wanted to wish my munchkin a happy 6th birthday.

Lili is the first dog I got on my own and she has lived up to everything I ever wanted in a companion. She is the happiest, wiggliest, most gorgeous, loyal dog I've ever known.

I have an anxiety disorder and she is the first one to know if something is wrong and she is such a comfort to me.

She is just perfection. Happy birthday girl, you don't look a day over 2 you wee fitness machine, love you x

post-25556-0-78225300-1402041236_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dame Aussie

:birthday: Lili! I love that photo it's brilliant :)

Where are the dreadies Aussie? I love dreadies but I'm too old now :( :laugh:

I took them out! They were driving me mental taking ages to dry when they were wet etc and I spent two weeks of sessions of drenching them in conditioner and unpicking them :eek: it was horrible but somehow my hair actually ended up coming out ok. Its still down to my waist now no issues :laugh:

You should get them! You're never too old!

Guest hankodie

Aussie you are a babe! :D happy birthday sweet Lili, wishing you many more happy years with your lovely owner :)

I took them out! They were driving me mental taking ages to dry when they were wet etc and I spent two weeks of sessions of drenching them in conditioner and unpicking them :eek: it was horrible but somehow my hair actually ended up coming out ok. Its still down to my waist now no issues :laugh:

Yeah I am, with the hot flushes I'd probably go spare with an itchy head :laugh:

I think we need a Mosely pic as well, I'm sure Lili wouldn't mind :)

Yeah I am, with the hot flushes I'd probably go spare with an itchy head :laugh:

I think we need a Mosely pic as well, I'm sure Lili wouldn't mind :)

I can arrange that :) (when OH finally gets off the computer)...