Quick, Easy, Cheap & Portable Weave Poles

I have just added to my web page, the instructions for making the above. I am sure it is not a new idea, but someone might be interested. They don't look very sturdy, but believe me, they are, & have been BC tested for toughness :) DIY Agility Equipment

Edited by sheena

Just spotted this, excellent ideas & cheap. Thanks for sharing Sheena :thumbsup: Will be stealing some of these ideas. I have the same problem as Hankdog, what about the paddock ???? :laugh:

The paddock comes with the added bonus of plenty of very fresh kanga poo each morning & lovely smells of last night dingos & foxes. So comes complete with distractions & treats :laugh: Watch this space...I have been back to Bunnings & am putting together a winged jump :)

Aren't our girls lovely :laugh: If Bindi has just had a bath, I have to keep her on a lead otherwise she seeks out the most sloppiest piece of roo poo that she can find. Every morning Cricket can't wait to get into the calf paddock. Evidentially, freshly laid young calf poo is the ultimate

in breakfast foods :vomit:

I have added the wing jump to the page Winged Jump Of course you could use these wings with any jump, just fix them to the ground with the two screwdrivers. :)

I know they are gross, aren't they? What is it with them. Sonny hates being smelly & never eats anything yukky :confused: Great Sheena will have a look at that. I'm collecting all these ideas as we will hopefully be moving onto bigger flat block early next year if all goes to plan :crossfingers: No room here at all for me to do this.

Just had to edit. Sheena, they look great. Mr BCC is a plumber so he should be able to rig a few jumps etc up for me, no dramas. I am unable to jump Sonny anymore unfortunately as he has arthritic hips, but I can do some flat work with him maybe. Stella loves to do everything.

Edited by BC Crazy

Brilliant thank you for sharing.. I've got a set of weaves on a base that concertinas, but it makes it hard to teach 2 by 2's think this might be better solution.. + we might use this for our club's equipment, too.. just as an alternative to what we do have already..

thanks for sharing..