Plaque Off Not Arriving

giraffez

Has anyone had issues getting plaque off overseas recently? I placed 2 orders recently and both have tracking on them, both have returned to sender as the status.

When i contacted the supplier to see whether they got any idea what wrong with the transit and they said one is coming up as damaged on transit.

Edited by giraffez

Surely with post it would be cheaper to buy it here somewhere? We sell it at my work so it's easily available

Proden Plaque Off is much cheaper in UK (where I used to buy it). I am now buying Ascophyllum nodosum off DOLer Steve where it is cheaper still :thumbsup:

Surely with post it would be cheaper to buy it here somewhere? We sell it at my work so it's easily available

Proden Plaque Off is much cheaper in UK (where I used to buy it). I am now buying Ascophyllum nodosum off DOLer Steve where it is cheaper still :thumbsup:

I was buying it from the UK too until I realised that we can get exactly the same thing here at a fraction of the price. The only thing I miss is the tiny plastic measuring spoon that came with the Proden PlaqueOff. I use the little spoon to measure other meds for the dogs. Yesterday I broke it and have no idea where I could get something similar :cry:

I was buying it from the UK too until I realised that we can get exactly the same thing here at a fraction of the price. The only thing I miss is the tiny plastic measuring spoon that came with the Proden PlaqueOff. I use the little spoon to measure other meds for the dogs. Yesterday I broke it and have no idea where I could get something similar :cry:

I have a couple of spare plaque off spoons. I can send you one if you like.

I have a couple of spare plaque off spoons. I can send you one if you like.

That is so kind of you Gallomph. I would be very grateful Can you PM me your address so I can send you a stamped addressed envelope.

I use the little spoon to measure out my dogs joint care powder and I'm taking pot luck since I broke the little spoon.