Sydney - Whose The Rescue That Takes Mums & Bubs?

Bitch may be pregnant.....would be a purebred Great Dane litter, looking for experienced rescue who has whelped many litters before who will without doubt euthanise defective puppies which there is likely to be in this litter due to the colour of parents.

I know there is a lady here who does Mums and Bubs and also has a Dane x, I just can't remember her name.

NSWAR are now located way out the back of nowhere...

I wouldn't feel comfortable taking on a whelping bitch at my place just yet... it's barely 12 months since the parvo pups were here. I'd like to give it at least another 6 months just to be sure.

Not that I'm not completely comfortable about the whelping part - but I'd hate to see tiny babies getting something nasty that could have been prevented.

The only people I can think of that may be set up to take on this girl may be Big Dog Rescue...

T.

Lilypily still has the same mobile number sas - and I'm sure if you can get the dog up to her, she'd happily take it on and do the needful for she and the pups... she's only about a 5 hour drive from Sydney...

T.