Fatal Crash Lake Boga

lillypilly

Oh Jebus! Just looking at that trailer has me in tears... *sob*

Crossing fingers that those that didn't make it went quickly... run free sweet souls...

T.

Me too. Immediate tears when I saw those pics. How horrific for all involved, my heart goes out to them all and that includes the emergency services personnel and the veterinary teams. I imagine it would have been very confronting for them too.:cry:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just read this on the SODR Facebook page

Our old girl. 10 is on the survivors list. Sadly our 12 week old wolfhound x puppy was pts at the scene with untreatable injuries. Her sister, with another rescue group, is fighting for her life

How terribly sad.

One 10 year old senior has been released from the vet and is doing ok, there are still 2 at the vet receiving treatment praying they will pull through.

The Wolfhound and staffy x have been found :thumbsup:

This one is still missing

post-32592-0-06394900-1407288645_thumb.jpg

Given this is/was a private transporter for rescue, I'd be happy to donate towards replacing that trailer if anyone knows who I can contact about assisting financially. Even if they were insured they will probably be out of pocket. I'd love to see Noel back on the road again doing what he does as soon as possible. Transport options help save animals lives as much as them having somewhere to go does.

This is just such an unexpected kick in the guts for rescuers and their supporters. Just sad all round.

One 10 year old senior has been released from the vet and is doing ok, there are still 2 at the vet receiving treatment praying they will pull through.

Third dog has been found and is injured.

Third dog has been found and is injured.

Just heard the fantastic news :thumbsup:

Our 10 yo terrier has been released from vet with minor injuries and is with a carer in Mildura for now. Our pup was PTS at scene and her sibling is being transferred to a Melbourne vet. All 3 dogs have been found. I believe there is one JRT still in Swan Hill vet

Given this is/was a private transporter for rescue, I'd be happy to donate towards replacing that trailer if anyone knows who I can contact about assisting financially. Even if they were insured they will probably be out of pocket. I'd love to see Noel back on the road again doing what he does as soon as possible. Transport options help save animals lives as much as them having somewhere to go does.

This is just such an unexpected kick in the guts for rescuers and their supporters. Just sad all round.

Contacting some people and will get back to you about this wonderful gesture

At least all the animals are accounted for.

And Enigma, thank you to whoever from your group gave me advice on FB to ring Mildura Pound to see about donating to getting this transport arrangement back on the road. They are already shut but I will call again tomorrow to see what I can find out.