Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*must remember puppy squirts and vom-bombs and destructo chewing*

Wait a minute I have one of those already! She's 30kgs and 2 years old... errr!

Just imagine all the nasty habits she could teach a little brother or sister... "hey kid, Mum loves it when you bring an especially nasty poopie in from outside and proceed to chew it into little pieces in the hall"...

T.

Edited by tdierikx

*must remember puppy squirts and vom-bombs and destructo chewing*

Wait a minute I have one of those already! She's 30kgs and 2 years old... errr!

Just imagine all the nasty habits she could teach a little brother or sister... "hey kid, Mum loves it when you bring an especially nasty poopie in from outside and proceed to chew it into little pieces in the hall"...

T.

Sighs, I have nearly 11 months and 30kgs that could educate.

:laugh:

Being up at 1am cleaning up Dane cross vomit when you have to get up at 3:45am is a bit of a reality check... lol!

The old girl Zeddy is 15 and would probably disown me if I brought another pup home... I don't think that she needs to cope with puppies any more - after so many fosters I have had through here over the years. I already have to make sure the Horse Puppy doesn't knock her over when they go outside for a wee...

T.

I don't want to say I told you so, but I will...... Everyone who refused to support my campaign to prevent these pictures must now suffer the consequences of puppy cravings!

I'm thinking a pack of three might work for me. One greyhound, one borzoi and one Rottie. That should work, no?

More bear cub development to come - wait until they hit 4 weeks :D

I think they normally pick an identity from the get go :laugh: Brown has been the explorer since he popped out. Orange the one who tells the world off when things don't go her way. They're probably the only real personality traits I'm picking up so far, but we'll see a lot more develop over the next week to 10 days :)

Lots of little half eyes this morning, and talk about fast on their feet! They've got their balance pretty well sorted now and boy, can they move!

I don't want to say I told you so, but I will...... Everyone who refused to support my campaign to prevent these pictures must now suffer the consequences of puppy cravings!

I'm thinking a pack of three might work for me. One greyhound, one borzoi and one Rottie. That should work, no?

The urge to give into the puppy cuteness is growing!

Why didn't I join the boycott of cute pictures earlier?!?