Isabella

In Brisbane (Rochedale South), Little Legs Dog Rescue has two bonded Tibbies for adoption, Ellie & Sam. Desexed. They sure look the full deal in their pics (click enlarge).

Aged 8 & 9 years, but don't look their age (bit typical of tibs). I adopted a Tibbie at 8 years & she's still going strong nearly 7 years later.

Enquiries to [email protected]

post-3304-0-00761800-1413511257_thumb.jpg

Edited by mita

Don, I confess I get one of my tibbies clipped ... very similar to the way they do shih tzus. She's got a very dense undercoat that doesn't do well in summer... stripping it out can't keep up. I'm in a 'tick' area so searches are easier. The groomer is experienced & keeps her recognizably 'Tibbie'...& she is clear about the pros & cons. Our other tib has a layered coat that's fine... same with the tib next door. So no clipping for them.

They bring determination to another level! 7kg ball of fluff suddenly feels like 70 kg!

One of the mysteries of life. Why is is when a littly puts the brakes on they can practically pull you over :confused: :confused: :laugh: :laugh: Walking along at a slow rate to start with and suddenly jerked backwards because a blade of grass has become totally irresistable to a canine snozz.

So true, DD!! This girl of mine walks so slowly that even a toddler out walks her. My friend's toddler wanted to hold the lead of one of the dogs. My tibbie girl was the best candidate being super gentle and well behaved. We walked together for about 5 minutes before the little girl gave me the lead and said "too slow"! As for putting the brakes on, those blades of grass sure is tempting but if there's a cafe in sight, there's no budging until we've sat down and had a drink.

Mita, I hope those 2 tibbies find a new home together soon. They are really lovely and had me fantasising about a tibbie pride of 4 (my two and those two!).