White Tailed Spider Bite?

Kirislin

I would rather my vet be super careful and to be honest, a little scar is a very, very small price to pay for that thoroughness.

I wouldn't even pay it any thought.

I did not say the scar was a huge price to pay FFS. My post was related to the question of why the vet lifted the scab, which Rappie kindly answered sensibly and informatively.

Some people give no thought to things others see as relevant or important.

I would rather my vet be super careful and to be honest, a little scar is a very, very small price to pay for that thoroughness.

I wouldn't even pay it any thought.

I did not say the scar was a huge price to pay FFS. My post was related to the question of why the vet lifted the scab, which Rappie kindly answered sensibly and informatively.

Some people give no thought to things others see as relevant or important.

Calm down, I wasn't having a go at you.

I was stating I would be happy to put up with a scar for the reasons and purposes mentioned above.

I didn't say your care about the scar was unimportant. I was literally saying a scar wouldn't be a blip on my radar, if it took my dog being bald as a badger to ensure he was happy and healthy I would be wielding the clippers.

Nothing to do with what you do or don't see as important, but what I see as important.