I Was Enabled By A Friend Of Mine..now To Corrupt You!

denali

Do you think the inside cover is totally waterproof? If it isn't pee will just soak inside and a hose isn't going to do much.

My dogs used to have blankets, am thinking about going back to that! These thick foam beds might make me feel good but are annoying to wash (especially if you have a dog with pee problems) and most of the time mine choose to not sleep on them!! They just sleep on the floorboards.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you think the inside cover is totally waterproof? If it isn't pee will just soak inside and a hose isn't going to do much.

My dogs used to have blankets, am thinking about going back to that! These thick foam beds might make me feel good but are annoying to wash (especially if you have a dog with pee problems) and most of the time mine choose to not sleep on them!! They just sleep on the floorboards.

I am happy to test for you- ill pour some water on it and see how it goes :)

Was interested but needing an XXL I was disappointed to see the price for an XL being around $160 but the XXL was around $350 :(

I like my dog and want him to be comfortable but that's too much for a bed.

I know- the jump from an xl to a XXl is crazy!

Maybe they ahve to be custom made? but it is a lot. May as well buy a human mattress..

I think they would be far nicer to sleep on than a self inflating mattress when I go camping!

OT and while we're enabling but you need to try an Exped Megamat. Best. Thing. Ever.

They look so good! thumbsup1.gif

Incredibly comfortable and as easy to set up and pack up as they say.

thats good to hear. You have no idea how many things are 'easy' to pack up. Pfft. Easy.. not so much. My old tent was one of them laugh.gif

I am doing a run up to QLD in January if anyone wants me to bring any back down to Sydney to save on shipping (I live in campbeltown but make runs to Box hill, Five Dock and Newtown regularly to visit clients so happy to meet people in those locations). I am hoping to stock them next from mid next year when I get my rehab/conditioning store up and running so am willing to barter reviews for courier services :laugh:

I liked these ones because I have actually seen and felt them (on my last trip up to QLD) and because I really couldn't feel the ground through the bed regardless of how much I squished it like I have with other 'similar' beds. And it was squishy but not so squishy that golden oldies would have difficulty getting on and off. Yup- I have a lot of boxes to fill!

I am doing a run up to QLD in January if anyone wants me to bring any back down to Sydney to save on shipping (I live in campbeltown but make runs to Box hill, Five Dock and Newtown regularly to visit clients so happy to meet people in those locations). I am hoping to stock them next from mid next year when I get my rehab/conditioning store up and running so am willing to barter reviews for courier services :laugh:

I liked these ones because I have actually seen and felt them (on my last trip up to QLD) and because I really couldn't feel the ground through the bed regardless of how much I squished it like I have with other 'similar' beds. And it was squishy but not so squishy that golden oldies would have difficulty getting on and off. Yup- I have a lot of boxes to fill!

yep. i have the medium sized beds which i think are advertised to support 30kg- even when i lay on it (at ~67kg) i dont sink to the floor!

I contacted them and they said you had to pay extra if you wanted anything other than plain covers.

I'm not paying $45 for a cover ontop of $150 for a large bed. Gave me some crap about fabric comes from the USA.

Perhaps they should find fabric here then.

I contacted them and they said you had to pay extra if you wanted anything other than plain covers.

I'm not paying $45 for a cover ontop of $150 for a large bed. Gave me some crap about fabric comes from the USA.

Perhaps they should find fabric here then.

Interesting. All the stockists here have the beds covered in the fancy covers for no extra cost..

Edited by denali

Yes please :D

Guest donatella

What size do you have Denali? Oops just read you have medium I wonder if I need XS or S for my guys

Edited by donatella