Secret Dog Business

hankdog

So we went to the vet this evening. I carry a water bottle on my walking belt and with all the distractions of getting out the car whilst watching for other dogs I didn't take it off. Once we were off and in motion I just shoved it to the middle of my back.

We were met at the door and ushered into the treatment room( tip for those who don't like waiting at vets, take a DA dog).

I did a bit of training and then sat on the plastic chair. After a few minutes I felt uncomfortable, wiggled around a bit, but even more uncomfortable. Stood up to check and yep, the water bottle had twisted upside down and was dripping. Had been all the way from the car, just a little bit, enough to leave a trail but not enough to alert me.

So yep I'm the old lady with the bat crap crazy bulldog who left a dribble trail into the vet and left with a visible wet patch on the back side of my black jeans.

Nothing to be embarrassed about, really.

Please tell me how your dogs have made you feel ten centimeters tall I'm sure I'll feel better.

rofl1.gifrofl1.gif I'm the old lady with the Poise Pads on special by the truckload in her trolley - people notice and look away very quickly obviously thinking they are for me!! Yes they are genuinely for Mac...embarrass.gif And he's also a bit poo incontinent - and it always slips out of his bottom in front of the visitors...embarrass.gif

Mr TSD went to 3 pet stores looking for absorbent pads for Em's pants (she's in season). No luck but one of the girls behind the counter advised him to pick up some panty liners from the supermarket. Bless him he managed it without a phone call to me but I might need to send him to counselling :rofl:

Edited by The Spotted Devil

rofl1.gifrofl1.gif I'm the old lady with the Poise Pads on special by the truckload in her trolley - people notice and look away very quickly obviously thinking they are for me!! Yes they are genuinely for Mac...embarrass.gif And he's also a bit poo incontinent - and it always slips out of his bottom in front of the visitors...embarrass.gif

You both are so funny.... suspicious wet trails and piles of continence pads! :)

Horrible Herbert was at the Vet last week.

OK, there was also a bitch 'somewhere' in close proximity.

But was there any need for him to waddle into the Vet displaying what he fancied offering the bitch?

TBH, the Vet roared with laughter. Silly puppy was most unhappy. The dog looked daft trying to walk, I tell you.

:eek: