Would Putting Up A Self Standing Dog Pen Need Landlord Approval?

I really don't see how you would need permission. It is like a large kennel, you obviously have permission for the dogs so this is their house. It is not attached to anything or going to damage anything.

I would wonder why they would say no if it is liekly it will result in potential less damage than say bored dogs left to their own devices.

If they are being difficult atm i would just do it, as they might just say no without really understanding what you are doing just to be difficult. Once its up they can see it and if they then have a problem you can ask why.

Dont give them the chance to say no without seeing it up.

Arh so difficult to know what to do...

We really need this pen/cage so im really worried what we will do if we ask for permission and they so no but if we dont tell them then have trouble later on it could be just as bad :(

I would just do it.No different to having a crate or kennels on there just bigger.

We rent and i have a moveable pen for the back yard - i didn't seek permission as it's not a permanent structure. It simply pegs into the grass from the long pins/pegs that join each wire section together. When i was using it, i merely moved it regularly to make sure there was no damage to the grass in one area.