What Have You Learned From Your Dogs?

Henrietta

That having nice things is no longer possible :laugh:

You've also learnt it's necessary to padlock your fridge. :rofl:

And the freezer!

I should say I never really had nice things before Stan but I really did like my second hand click clack lounge before he dug a honking big hole in the middle of it and he now won't lay on it because...well...it's got a honking big hole in it!

Edited by HazyWal

That having nice things is no longer possible :laugh:

You've also learnt it's necessary to padlock your fridge. :rofl:

And the freezer!

I should say I never really had nice things before Stan but I really did like my second hand click clack lounge before he dug a honking big hole in the middle of it and he now won't lay on it because...well...it's got a honking big hole in it!

:rofl:

I've learnt to sleep reasonably well on the Gaza strip - last night the other side of my QS bed was completely empty. Me and three westies were all on the other side - I woke up to a westie butt about 10 cm from my face and spent the night sharing my pillow with the youngest The other was at my feet!! It was a bit awkward - and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh and I've learned the dishes and weekend housework can wait if it means spending an extra hour or two cuddling and snoozing in bed with my almost 16 year old Macsmile.gif

Edited by westiemum

Henry: eating food dropped on he floor wont kill you - 5 second rule

Slow dog? I think I get 1 second... depending on how surprised my dog is by something landing in front of her. And the kid that waves a sausage sandwich in her face has no chance. You gave that to me, right?

Henry: eating food dropped on he floor wont kill you - 5 second rule

Slow dog? I think I get 1 second... depending on how surprised my dog is by something landing in front of her. And the kid that waves a sausage sandwich in her face has no chance. You gave that to me, right?

Very slow dog laugh.gif

Henry just looks eternally confused and moves like a snail. The poor thing - i am not sure he's all there really..