Tracking Down A Breeder

So... several years ago (here on Dol, infact), I tried to track down one of my shibas breeders. I know he was from possibly her last litter? His parents were due to be retired. So... several years later, I'm still really wanting to make contact with her. My Loki is, well, at the other end of his life span and I really wish I could contact his breeder and let her see her old man :D

Her name was Lisa Hoggan. Her prefix was Sekaiichi shiba. I can't remember where she was based... Ballarat? Bendigo? It was B named? maybe? :o Lokis dad was a Torza boy, Torza Bold Concept, if that helped? (I lost the paperwork that named his mum but I think her pedigree had Kitsune in her name? does that help?)

I'm really hoping to track her down. Still....

So... several years ago (here on Dol, infact), I tried to track down one of my shibas breeders. I know he was from possibly her last litter? His parents were due to be retired. So... several years later, I'm still really wanting to make contact with her. My Loki is, well, at the other end of his life span and I really wish I could contact his breeder and let her see her old man :D

Her name was Lisa Hoggan. Her prefix was Sekaiichi shiba. I can't remember where she was based... Ballarat? Bendigo? It was B named? maybe? :o Lokis dad was a Torza boy, Torza Bold Concept, if that helped? (I lost the paperwork that named his mum but I think her pedigree had Kitsune in her name? does that help?)

I'm really hoping to track her down. Still....

Have you tried Dogs Victoria? They gave my phone number out to one of my puppy owners.

All web references have her living in Heywood. I did a Facebook stalk and found a Lisa Hoggan that went to Heywood High School and now lives in Portland. She does have doggie connections but I can't see any Shibu photos. She likes cars!

I did this a while ago! Was really nice to chat to the woman who bred our English Setter we had as kids, and she no longer breeds but offered to put me in contact with breeders who use her old lines. ENABLER!! Hahaha.

Jules p.... I'd facebook googled and stuff. But I sent a random message to one of them.

OMG! I found her! You were right!

I founnd Lokis breeder! This is very good, he had his second fit last night........

:thumbsup: