Dock Diving Event In Melb

Steph M

Facebook link

ITS FINALLY HERE! Mark it in your diary and share it with your friends folks...

Air Dog Training (DOCK JUMPING)

DATE: Sunday 30th August, 2015

TIME: From 1pm - you and your dog(s) will be allocated a 30 minute time slot (1-3pm)

VENUE: Aquapaws Canine Rehabilitation and Fitness Centre – 32 Lower Somerville Road, Somerville (www.aquapaws.com.au)

COST: $30 per dog

$5 per person with no dog

Bookings are essential by Friday 21st August, by email: [email protected]. Please email the following details to register you and your dog

• Hander Name:

• Dog’s Name:

• Dog’s Age:

Your place will be confirmed via email upon receipt of payment into the following Bendigo bank account:

BSB No. 633 000 A/C No. 125392480

Reference: please use your surname as reference when making the payment eg. Gooch

To ensure that you are able to fully participate in this training program, your dog needs to be able to enter and exit an indoor pool, and it is recommended that your dog is able to do this without a flotation vest. If you are interested in this training session and your dog does not regularly attend a pool for swimming, you need to contact Jo Woolley at Aquapaws to arrange an induction session prior to booking a place.

Your dog needs to be at least 12 months of age as of 30th August.

WHAT TO BRING ON SUNDAY 30TH AUGUST:

• Your dog with need a flat collar and lead - long leads are available on the day

• A floating dog toy if your dog it toy motivated (a range of toys will also be provided on the day)

• Dog treats (if your dog is food motivated)

• Wear appropriate clothing eg. Shorts that dry quickly or a change of clothes (splashing from dogs entering the pool).

• Towel(s) for you and your dog

NO THONGS due to safety issues

There are a limited number of spaces, book ASAP

I just signed myself and Gus up. Should be hilarious in itself.

I know a few DOLers were interested in something in Melbourne, good time to show support! :)

Fantastic Steph! Look forward to seeing photos! If only I could take a duck...

You can take a dummy!

And he will be a star of sorts, probably will ditch me when it is least convenient for me to grab him and take off with his toy to find the dryest person there and try to woo them into throwing his toy, and when they lean down he will shake stinky dog water in their faces. It's his MO and he thinks I'm not on to him...

Kokoda loves it, but wont take a run up and jump. He has to ponder life on the edge first haha

Its all in his own time. Then he starts swimming in circles, yapping, and you cant get him out of the water..