Sign in to follow this  
Little Gifts

Frenchie needing rehome - Brisbane

8 posts in this topic

This has popped up on Gumtree. Frenchie is not desexed and has a leg issue so no-one wants it going to a backyard breeder! I've sent links to some shar pei options already but don't know anything Frenchie specific. Can anyone help or advise? 

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/north-lakes/dogs-puppies/dogs-sharpei-french-bull-dog/1247500197?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=ios_VIP&utm_medium=social&utm_source=com.apple.uikit.activity.copytopasteboard&fbclid=IwAR1HsTOEnt2VHkgXBi1AFz3qMKqOws_G-4cT5UwrG9m4zxc4FmrCFpyCa-w

• Sad 1

I think the frenchie rescue is called Squishy Faced something? There's Mini's Bulldog Rescue too?

Edited by Powerlegs
  • Like 1

Squishy Face is in Vic and Minis is in Sydney and we have travel bans still at present. But did find a Frenchie club that rescues and rehomes so will pass that info on.

• Like 2

Squishy Face is in Vic and Minis is in Sydney and we have travel bans still at present. But did find a Frenchie club that rescues and rehomes so will pass that info on.

Dogsfevr   
17 hours ago, Little Gifts said:

Dogs can still fly or with an agent cross the border by road

Brachy breeds as well? For some reason I thought there were restrictions pre lockdown on brachy breeds. Anyway the right rescue should know. Minis was also recommended to the owner by someone else.

Dogsfevr   

yes Brachy can fly with fit to fly most dog transporters are doing raod options as well