Lure Coursing In Melbourne

Guest cloverfdch

Wonderful photos Cheryl, did Astro have a run? :cry:. We will definitely be there next time, i have already told Mum and she is keen as her little Chihuahua dude has a huge prey drive and easily keeps up with Clover.

I am happy to hear the dogs had fun.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonderful photos Cheryl, did Astro have a run? :cry:. We will definitely be there next time, i have already told Mum and she is keen as her little Chihuahua dude has a huge prey drive and easily keeps up with Clover.

I am happy to hear the dogs had fun.

Thankyou :( Ahh no, Astro was at dog club in the morning but not at the lure coursing (does he ever go lure coursing?) I think Eric was dreaming he would like to try Oscar out but they were too tired (always are after dog club LOL) and they are going away soon too, lucky buggers.

Would love to see a Chi run! There were some cresteds there though.

Edited by chezzyr

Lucy was the little black kelpie cross with a white chest and floppy ears. I'd post a photo of her in action but all the photos I took that day are terrible unfortunately. :cry:

Cathie.

Does Lucy have tan on her legs and a fairly fluffy tail? Also a mauve or pink collar?

Thanks Chezzyr - i will pretend he was staring at the lure inthose pics not an unmarked patch of grass in the distance :cry: Wil PM you later in the day.

Oh no dogdayz, what has happened? 

He has an infection in the bon of the toe he pulled the nail out of. So is now on some mega antibiotics to try and avoid having to have the end of the toe removed.

Also found he has gained 6kg in two weeks so a strict diet will be put in place during this period of inactivity or he will turn into a silver labrador :(

If we are at the next one my flatcoat won't mind anyone running with him. He has had strange dogs run with him before. He caught the lure and ripped it off the cable, he thought he had to bring it to me. My toller was quivering with excitement. My husband thought he was shivering. That black and white dally that was screaming was hilarious. The chinese crested were great too all four of them. You do fantastic shots chezzyr. Makes a big difference a good quality camera.

Hey TD lets not forget the skill to use it :cry: i have been showing hubby all the action shots Chezyr took he is very impressed as am I :(

So Hedds BBQ at your place on the 28th?? after the next lure coursing?? BYO Chardy??

What time did it go to guys?

OR Maybe by then Jeff's Hip will all ok. :cry:

So while we have a BBQ and drink, Jeff could keep all the dogs entertained by running around the off leash area with a bit of string tied to a Shopping bag..

:(:(:):)

Watdoyareckon Jeff.. :eek:

Ashley...

Sounds good to me :cry: If theres sausages sizzling we will be there.

Anyone doing the show on the 20th (Aug) that wants to let their doggy have a run with Rosie in the off lead area? Ive noticed a handful of showies toddle over there after a show and let their dogs have a burn.

Not sure if theres shows on the 28th Aug too?

I am hoping to have another lens by the end of Aug so will hopefully have a bit of fun with that :(:):(

28th August BBQ is now official then?.

I am happy with either at my place or kcc. Only stock fencing around my place so the offleash area may be better for those with recall worries?

If it's too busy or something goes wrong with using the offleash area, we can all zip round to my place and start the outside fireplace and bbq there. The place is just about gutted inside atm, but the toilet flushes and the fridge in the garage will keep chardy and beer cold. :cry: Its only 3 or 4 kms from kcc park. :) How does that sound to eveyone?

Hope its a nice sunny day like Sunday........ Oh, I'm looking forward to it already. :(

Oh dogdayz, I just read about Beck. Infection in the bone? Is that right? Blimey, what bad luck........ :(:):eek:

We will be keeping all fingers and toes crossed for Beck. Hopefully he'll be back and running for the next one. Can you let us know how he's going? Keep your chin up, even though you've had such a bad run lately... :(:)

(keep looking at the pics of him chezzy took on Sunday. He doesnt look unhappy, sore OR chubby :cry: )

Infection in the bone? Is that right?

thats right

keep looking at the pics of him chezzy took on Sunday. He doesnt look unhappy, sore OR chubby

No he is unconcerned by his toe, except when i try washing his feet in saltwater - he hates to get even the tiniest bit wet. As for chubby, he is definitely that - i am wondering if i will be able to get his tracking harness around him.

On the plus side Skye looks to be moving better today, and Charlie of course is bouncing

Edited by dogdayz