My Angel Has Gone To Heaven

Joycie

Yesterday I had to send my little angel, my gorgeous girl, Flissie, over the Rainbow Bridge. She was a chronic epileptic, and the years of medication finally caught up with her, and her kidneys were failing. I know I have done the right thing, but I miss her so much…..I can hardly see through the tears but I had to pay tribute to her.

Flissie was a special kind of girl, I called her “My Little Healer” – if another dog was sick I would ask her to think of them and heal them. It always worked – if only she could have healed herself.

We had 3 ½ wonderful years together, she was the first dog I adopted from DoggieRescue.

So to Flissie, my darling little angel, your sweet face will be dearly missed, but now you are in a place where you will never have to suffer another fit again, and you can run free. I know I will always have my little angel on my shoulder, and we’ll never be apart again. One day we’ll be together again, in the meantime I hope Mum has found you and introduced you to all the other babies.

Be happy, my love. :laugh: ;) :D :vomit::love::love::mad

post-19-1123486858.jpg

Edited by IBite

Hugs, prayers and kind thoughts flying your way

its so sad but Flissie wouldnt have had it any other way,

so feel comfort for the years you gave to her and shared

God Bless :thumbsup:

Edited by V.A.H.