Oliver Is Sick (now Is Fine

KOE

I hope he has a good night!

Elka managed to pull all the washing off the line

Well of course she did - your attention was elsewhere when it should be on here! That'd be the last thing you needed if he had parvo :laugh:

He has not puked since getting the maxalon but he is hungry keeps looking mornfully at the fridge but he will be waiting until the morning. I got a shock when I weighed him he came in at 34 kg, before we went away he was 39 kg.

Surely he could not puke away that much overnight.

So does anyone know if a fully vac with c5 can actually get parvo. The vet says not,

I have come to the conclusion that NO vaccine is 100% certain.

Our nephew was fully vaccinated and still got Hooping Cough - the mum had to take the papers in to prove to the doctors treating him that he HAD been immunised!

I have been immunised for German Measles THREE times - and still didn'y show immune at last test! Apparently it just doesn't "take" for some people!

How much are we NOT being told about the efficaccy of "immunisations"?

It seems there is only a percentage success rate - and the "experts" convince us they are wonderful in the hope of achieving a total level that will be sufficient in spite of not all the vaccinations being effective. So, if 80% of people are immune to something, it may not be able to spread easily - but since the vaccinations are not 100% effective, they would need to immunise a lot more than 80%, say 95% of the population to get the desired outcome.

This means that some of those immunised are FALSELY led to believe they are immune!

cheers

I reckon the vet told me that so he would not have me crying on his shoulder again. After the worst year in 2004 losing 3 to different things he probably wanted me to think positive, and get me out of the clinic :rofl:

OH dear .......

The nephews mum was reassured thea he had a "milder" case because of the vaccination ......... Maybe he could have tried that one :rofl:

Is he a good looking vet? -- maybe you should have cried on the shoulder anyway

:rofl:

cheers

He is fine then Elka got the puks so she got the maxalon as well but she is her usual dizzy self and they are back to playing like two mad dogs. Strangely Kim never got the puks at all maybe because she is older.

But sadly over the weekend 4 more cases of parvo at the pound. It is bad here if only every one would vaccinate.