Advance

KOE

I bought a bag of Advance puppy home with me from the coast for Elka and I have found that fussy Oliver loves it, I have never seen him eat his tea and breakfast so fast, so does anyone know does it come in adult formula because Kimmy is getting really fat (she loves it as well)

Yup...i think there are even two flavours...turkey and rice or the normal one :thumbsup:

You aren't anywhere near Toowoomba are you? A PetStock produce store is opening in November and if they are doing the same stuff as they did at their caboolture opening there are going to be a fair number of sales and two for one offers...including on Advance.

Yes there is adult in Advance, great product we are very happy with the condition on our fur kids & yes it's great for the fussy ones... :party:

My dogs thrive on Advance

There are about 8 different varieties

Puppy- Growth

Puppy rehydrate

Adult - Turkey and Rice

Adult - Chicken

Adult - Energy

Adult - Light

and a few others but I cannot remember what they are called.

Advance is great for dogs with itchy skin and allergies especially the Turkey and Rice

Thanks everyone I will be off to the vet on Tuesday to get Olivers xrays done so will order some then

KitKat Elka comes from around Toowoomba but we are about 1800klms from there :party: long way to go. Hopefully come Marck on another doggy holiday

Are any of the Advance adult varieties good for putting on some extra condition? My boy eats well but is still quite thin. I have him on mainly chicken and veg as fatty meats seems to upset his stomach. He's getting Supercoat dry as well but I think he needs something better.

Cheers,

Corine

Ruger what will it do to an ADHD dog :party: the one in my avatar

I must say thoug a week on the stuff Elka is beautiful all shiny and over stimulated all of a sudden she is humping Oliver, Kim has got fat and Oliver has put on the weight he lost and is absolutley beaming.

great stuff I will try the red bag next

Edited by isaviz

Well, Fly has ADHD, she was fine on it.... :love:

Try them on a bag of that, if you can afford to keep feeding it, try about two bags, you will see results...

I paid $78.00 for the advance puppy I go to work to feed my doggys :eek:

love that pic :party:

VEts will also rip you off...

Sorry but my clinic only ever sells premium food for the RRP, unlike some other places.

We are constantly being told we are cheaper - especially when compared to Pet Shops.

I've compared prices with my local pet warehouse- they are exactly the same- RRP.

Mel.