South.eastern.summer. Training .school.

ReXy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tess32

He's ok...but runny poop twice so can't risk it. I think he ate too much cheese...that sometimes does it.

Nat

well another week done Im soo impressed with everyone and how hard they are working so far i have learnt heaps from you guys and am getting a lot of ideas

I kno i will keep the next one strictly to five its a nice number and you can give good individual attention without too much waiting

i know i will structutr things more granted ive been trying different styles each week to see what works for who but i w ill have more structure so each week builds on the previous.

Its so important to be able to switch strateges and try different things and although have a format be individual each person and dog in the group is soo different they need different things and teaching styles.

Im really enjoying watching you all learn and move forward and i love the fact that you dnt expect me to wave a magic wand

Anne you and Jake are doing so well and jake i could big improvements in all areas

Simone wow little Toby is certainly showing size dosnt count how good was his finding heel

Jen what an improvement so much attention

sam Gotta love Heidi what energy wish i oculd bottle it and sell it but shes smart too and that was a big break through wit the running away game

jodi Mia is coming along very well keep up wit the foundation work and she will be astart later on

Tracey it was so good to see Beck come out of his shell he is such a happy boy when he relaxes

Her trick was crawling, which we've been practicing a little. I'm having problems keeping her bum on the floor, so she kind of crawls with her bum in the air :thumbsup: .

I was a bit peeved she came into season so early.. her mum was 12 months old, but then again was really slow to mature physically. Chelsea weighs more at 6.5 months than her mum did at 1 1/2 years!

Meanwhile, while i was out shopping, she's completely destroyed her outside bed and i've got no idea what she's done to some of my plants!

Her trick was crawling, which we've been practicing a little. I'm having problems keeping her bum on the floor, so she kind of crawls with her bum in the air :thumbsup: .

I was a bit peeved she came into season so early.. her mum was 12 months old, but then again was really slow to mature physically. Chelsea weighs more at 6.5 months than her mum did at 1 1/2 years!

Meanwhile, while i was out shopping, she's completely destroyed her outside bed and i've got no idea what she's done to some of my plants!

Hey YB, You know how we swapped tricks last week? Well I borrowed my neighbour's daughter's hoola-hoop and wouldn't you know it... Heidi decided she was going to be scared of the damn thing! Little Matt (you know, the shy, insecure one?) decided stepping through the hoop was fun and even started with little jumps!

I rubbed 2 brain cells together trying to figure out how to get around Heidi's shyness of the hoop. I threw the hoop away and asked her to retrieve it. That did the trick! :mad

We are now carrying it quite well & stepping through semi-confidently but I'm not sure we'll be at the jumping stage by Wednesday. If all else fails, Matt will have to be her proxy! :(

Sam

Anyone ever seen a totally unco dog try and spin while refusing to take his eyes off my hands and therefore nearly fall over half way round? Also, spin must ONLY be done in slow mo, coz if you do it fast, you might miss something........ :mad

Oh well, glad to hear everyone else is progressing as well as we are. :rofl::(

Bummer about Chelsea and her season. :rofl:

Dont we have our break up next week? When do we have to do our tricks, this week or break up? If its a nice night and everyone agrees, I suggested to yogi that for break up we can have a bbq or snacks or whatever here? 5 mins from KCC, big enclosed dog yard with horses on the other side of the fence for doggie entertainment. :rofl:

What does everyone think?

Edited by Hedds

You think you all have it hard with the tricks, try having a maximum size weimeraner weave between your legs - we look like we are doing som monty python funny walk sketch (apologies to thos too young or too australian to know what i mean). I thought break up was next week.

Yogi - we need help here, just organising ourselves :mad

Hedds your place sounds like a great idea for breakup :rofl: Can't wait to see Banjie's little walk through the concrete :mad

I bet Banjie's spin is so cute but I might get dizzy watching him do it hehehe :(

I am glad that Jake isn't the only one who's trick is less than perfect :rofl:

Bringing Murray this week as well if he behaves himself. He doesn't really know any tricks but he walks backwards and crawls by himself...

Anne

Hi guys

tricks this week Breakup next week at Heathers by the look of it so usual time but there is that right Heather

this week i want to go over the tricks and then we may have a go at some of them

Its fine if the tricks are perfect its all about having fun and learning and realise that even something that seems simple can actually be quite complex. Like the through the hoop and the dog being scared or not wanting to look away so that makes it hard to spin

yb