South.eastern.summer. Training .school.

ReXy

Jake and I also had a great time. By the end of the session I felt like Jake had made really great progress. He was great and I am so proud of him because he hasn't been in a class training environment for ages and other dogs is a big thing for him, he just loves them :drink:

YB - Your training technuques are great. I got a huge amount out of last nights session and all your tips make sense and as we can see from the progress in our own dogs already and master Connor being such a darling and a great credit to you, I have hope that Jake and I can reach that level some day :p I would love to do agility with Jake as he is pretty enthusiastic about life in general and gets really excited and loves jumping over the jumps and going over the A frame etc. He has been introduced to all the agility equipment before and loves it :p. We are on the waiting list for an agility club to start in the new year so the training that we are getting now is going to be great for that :p

I don't quite know how I am going to get Jake to play dead but we'll will figure it out. It might take Jake a little while longer to get the idea cos he loves to know what is going on around him and his attention span isn't very long at the moment, but he is getting better all the time and we live a challenge :rofl:

Can't wait until next week!!! I am soooo excited :( :(

Jenny - Chelsea is a gorgeous girl, and you are doing great with her :rofl:

Simone - Show off with Toby, if Jake was like Toby... :rofl:

Hedds - Banjo is such a gorgeous boy and soooo talented. I want Jake to be like him ;)

Dogdayz - Skye is such a beautiful girl and sooo smart :D You've done a great job with her and I can't wait to see more of her tricks :clap:

And Wendy is such a gorgeous little girl she's as cute as a button and smart too :cheer:

We'll see you next week Sam ;)

Anne

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Anne its so nice to get such positive feedback i was really nervous about last night .

Jake is wonderful he is so full of life and very smart i think you will go a long way with him

Toby is soo cute and smart hes a real credit to your family

Banjo is such a gentlean you can see how hard work and dedication to your dog pays off

Skye has such good attention with time that will be a real assest for you being demanding when channelled makes for a good student

Chelsea a dog with a love for life so enthusiastic for everything once this is channele she'll be unstoppable

wendy has such an air of importance about her she shows off so well judges will find it hard to not look at her

Hm goldie Chesea is young but did i hear Jake say beautiful might have to keep an eye on those two

Jen

Yes Jake does like much younger girls. I think that I am going to have to watch him very carefully and tell him that she is much to young for him :(

I could really see Jake and Banjie having a really good play and between the two of them coming up with some naughty practical jokes for their mum and for Sky to notice Banjie :(

YB - You did great a natural instructor for dogs and people :p

Anne

ummm yes today i did... well tonight tobys dinner was roast chicken and he had to work for it... nearly got that bow down... eye focus is easy for him he loves to give those puppy brown eyes its gets him everywhere.....

LOL i've been a bit naughty and not done much! Have pulled a few double shifts the last week and even worked Xmas and boxing day, and yesterday while i was at work, a friend from Brisbane decided to pay a surprise visit :) . I'm taking her into Melbourne tomorrow, but will hopefully will be back in time for training. If i don't show, you'll know i didn't make it back in time, but will email Stella as well.

Hope you all had a great Christmas!!

awww hope u make it but understandable if u dont..... u are brave going in to the city this time of the year with all the sales on.... i know i would dare id loose the plot.. hope to see u and chels at training..

Well I have just waited for my vet for over an hour and he didnt show. :)

I just bet he'll ring me tomorrow and tell me he had an emergency and he'll come tomorrow night instead. (appointment was 7pm tonight) :):rofl:

I shall post on here when I know and email Stella as well. If he cant come earlier, or another day, I just might have to have a tanty!! :) :p :D

(Banjo says if anyone hits on Skye when he's not there, there will be trouble!) :)

hmm no gold stars if you wag school lol. and i expect a note hehe

Thast fine if you cant make it i will put aside a copy of the notes for you we are mainly doing manners and socilisation ths weeks which Banjo has down pretty good

Im glad to see some of you are practising me and connor are learnign a new trick just for you guys

yb

Edited by yogibear

Well I have just waited for my vet for over an hour and he didnt show.  :)

I just bet he'll ring me tomorrow and tell me he had an emergency and he'll come tomorrow night instead.  (appointment was 7pm tonight)  :)  :rofl:

I shall post on here when I know and email Stella as well.  If he cant come earlier, or another day, I just might have to have a tanty!!  :)  :p  :D

(Banjo says if anyone hits on Skye when he's not there, there will be trouble!)  :)

aww banjie whats wrong with banjo..? i hope hes ok sending hugs to banjie and heds...

eta.. i thinkshes safe with toby he only wants wendy.... he is ready to impress..lol

looking forward to seing u all tonight..

Edited by lablover1

Nah, Banjie is fine LL1, thanks for asking though. :)

Vet is coming to see if my mare is in foal or not, not urgent, but he is so busy and hard to get, you have to wait ages for an appointment. :) He rang me this morning and is going to 'try' to get here late arvo, so I can make it to school. Yey! Hopefully I shall see you all tonight.

:)

Nah, Banjie is fine LL1, thanks for asking though. :)

Vet is coming to see if my mare is in foal or not, not urgent, but he is so busy and hard to get, you have to wait ages for an appointment. :) He rang me this morning and is going to 'try' to get here late arvo, so I can make it to school. Yey! Hopefully I shall see you all tonight.

:)

aww phhewww thats ok then... well i hope a baby in there for u.... whats the breeding. etc etc detailssssss plssssssssssss lol what are u doing if u do get a foal keeping or selling ???

Well, now we are way :):) My girl is a pure wb, and she's been 'visiting' a big black spunky wb/tb up the road. Can you call AI 'visiting'? :)

Hey! I have an arab gelding. He's 28 and I've had him since he was 4. Best horse I ever rode.... (dont tell the dumbloods that though :) )

Nah, Banjie was dying to play with Jake last week. He just cant understand why Skye is playing hard to get so he's trying extra hard with her. :rofl:

Nah, Banjie was dying to play with Jake last week. He just cant understand why Skye is playing hard to get so he's trying extra hard with her. 

Oh, Banjie, Maybe a more subtle approach than jumping on her head would help - though maybe a good disguise would help too, perhaps dress in a weimie suit :)

LL1, I've always brought my horses as weanlings, coz to pay agistment and breed is just not worth it and its too hard to be away from them. Now we have our own land, we hopefully will have the pitter patter of tiny hooves next year...... :)

Now dont moz me you guys, if she's not in foal, we have to start all over again. I'm not sending her back to the stud though, I'll drive up the road with my 'bucket' and she'll get inseminated here. Mr Hedds says she's too busy eating his grass down to leave. :)

Fingers crossed we've got a gorgeous foal big already cooking, with heaps of chrome and a head like its dad, not its mum. :) Will let you know tonight. :):rofl:

ETA: Banjie wants to know why jumping on Skyes head wasnt subtle enough for Skye to know he thinks she is hot?

Edited by Hedds

I love warmbloods :D great for cross country, dressage and show jumping and nice and big.

My boy Spish as I like to call him is 10. He has had issues and wasn't gelded until he was nearly 5 (Was gelded just before I got him) but I love him to bits :)

Keeping fingers crossed for a bun in the oven for your girl :rofl: But you are taking all the fun out of it for Mr gorgeous up the road :)

I think Skye is just too refined for normal dog speak for your hot, maybe Banjie should bring her some flowers and sing her a love song :)

BTW Jake and Banjie together would be sooo funny as they are both so full of energy :)

Anne