South.eastern.summer. Training .school.

ReXy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well We had our breakup last night and what a great nigt it was The dogs had a wonderful time playing together all on their best manners. the food was excellent the chef Mr Hedds cooks a mean bbq must find out what that marinate on the steak was. You guys are a agreat bunch of people thank you againg for the beautiful flowers and the Yogi bear and the card and thankyou kids for the amazing certificate i was quite overwhelmed by it all. Cant wait to see some pics guys

After all the chatting up of dogs i think WEndy ended up with a few suitors Connor will have to work hard to keep her now Toby wore his best diamonte collar and Banjo tried bringing her gifts of great tug toys but alas she only had eyes for Connor Toby found a new love of his life the beautiful Ebony boy was he fasicnated by her maybe we should have taken him to meet the horse with Ebony then he would have had to be brave lol

And litle belle she kept all the pups on there toes and learnt a new trick how to sneak scones lol

Same came dogless but with some interesting tips on getting close fronts using sticks of chees between the legs im till waiting to hear fedback on that one lol If you see anyone waiting around with cheesy legs then they are probably from summer school lol

yb

Wasnt it just such a good night? :rofl: Lots of laughing and happy dogs, what a great group summer school turned out to be. I hope we can still get together sometimes to share stories and let the dogs have a play.

Thanks so much once again Yogi for inspiring us and making training so much FUN these past 5 weeks. So? When does autumn school start? :confused:

Here is a link to the photo's Nat took last night at break up.

http://forums.dogzonline.com.au/index.php?showtopic=52109

Atumn school starts first week of March same time and venue but this time we will keep it to a max of six and will b a bit more structured so am focussing on trial foundations We will work on heeling but also things like the UD box retrieve positions of course directed jumping stuff like that . That should keep you all on your toes. so let me know if you keen to join in I was going to do something in feb but it gets hot and im busy with this instructor program so you'll all have to wait a month lol

yb

Was a great night - now i know my foster is a thief, believe it or not despite running full speed for 2 hours at Hedds, she was still running flat out when she got home - must have been the sugar in the jam.

YB - definitely in for autumn class - skye and beck should be getting ready to commence novice by then hopefully

Awww sorry I couldn't make it guys. I was soo looking forward to going and then got a family dinner sprung on me at the last minute. My sister is moving to QLD at the end of this month and the grandparents came down from the country to have dinner with us all as it was the last time everyone would get together before my sister moved felt obligated to go :rolleyes:

We will definately not be missing Autumn school breakup!!!

Anne