South.eastern.summer. Training .school.

ReXy

Ok, Banjie says tonight he is going to be Mr Smooooooooth, and Skye will fall for him. She wont be able to control herself, he'll be so cool, so debonaire (sp?) so classy, so unBanjo like :) He's got the gel out of the bathroom cupboard and is trying out different dogstyles right now. At least if nothing else, he'll slip right off her head if he jumps on it again. :)

Here is madam 'maybe', I just went down and took this for you. :) The flys are terrible today, so she's all covered up, and filthy from last nights after storm roll. :) Whatya reckon? Do preggers mares stick their tongues out a lot?

post-9-1135740295.jpg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she si lovely keeping my fingers crossed for u both.....

ohh mr banjie u are so stylish... i reckon we will all just crack up when we see him tonight i wont be able to concentrate have funny pictures of banjie strutting his stuff for sky....lol

Nope, no training for us the past week. My only excuse i was trying all week to teach the terrible twosome to heel...with little success...do you think it possible to have a dog physically incapable of walking...Belle just jumps everywhere, never two steps together :)

Edited by dogdayz

Offtopic one last time, sorry. Vet has just been, which means we will be at training tonight. :)

And.........................................................

We have a black dot on the scan screen!!!!!!! She's in foal!!!

Woo Hoo!!!! *dances round room* I am going to have a glass of chardy to celebrate :) I'll be the one grinning like a loon with the slick dog with gel overload this evening at summer school.

Congratulations DOL 'aunties'. :)

(no training here since xmas day :) Sorry teach, we'll be good this week we promise. :rofl: )

the slick dog with gel overload this evening at summer school

Afraid his prospective girlfreind has not made such an effort, she has since yesterday afternoon been covered head to toe in those sticky little balls off some weed that grows abundantly in the area of the yard she is excluded from :) As she is being non-cooperative with me pulling them out and has been doing it herself, she isnt exactly looking her best :)

Hands up those who trained mre than three times this week lol

yb

yes miss *puts hands up*... we have been good... ok so it was addbreaks and armchair.. ohh and backyard training... ohh guess we can count the escape outt he front door testing our recalls...lol

Offtopic one last time, sorry. Vet has just been, which means we will be at training tonight. :)

And.........................................................

We have a black dot on the scan screen!!!!!!! She's in foal!!!

Woo Hoo!!!! *dances round room* I am going to have a glass of chardy to celebrate :) I'll be the one grinning like a loon with the slick dog with gel overload this evening at summer school.

Congratulations DOL 'aunties'. :)

(no training here since xmas day :) Sorry teach, we'll be good this week we promise. :rofl: )

wooo hooo congrats hedds ,,, auntie simone very proud think ill have a drink to celebrate for u too.... yeahhhhhhhh your going to be a grandma wow how cool....

Great news about a baby on the way :bottom: Now you just have to wait 11 months for him or her to appear :bottom:

Jake and I were a bit off last night, sorry guys. We did ok in the end though, don't know what's wrong with me, just tired i guess. Can hardly keep my eyes open this morning... Where's the coffee :flame:

We will be back on top form next week :flame:

Thanks for another great training session Stella, sometimes you learn more when dog and handler aren't really working too well, at least that is what I am telling myself today :bottom: :bottom:

Anne

hi guys

Last night was another great night with a couple of newbies which added to the fun.

anne and simone go to the head of the class for practising lol.

Nah you all have improved so much and the dogs were a lot more settled last night. My hubby fell in love with chelsea thought she was such a sweete was ready to take her home lol.

Your al doing such a great job and its starting to show through your dogs

yb

Oh Yogi, you asked us to bring our two problems with us next week...my first thought was to bring the two little demon sisters :bottom::bottom:

But for the sake of not completely disrupting the class :bottom: i think i will bring Beck boy, now to choose just two of his problems :bottom:

(sorry Banjie, no girlie for you next week)

yogi another great trainig session.. we had a great time again toby was sort of looing focus towards the end but hes only a baby cant expect to much i guess.... hes usually such a good boy...

hmm 2 problems next week havent really had any great issues with toby as yet.... maybe i should bring dodge he has more than 2 issues would be interesting to have some advice from u stella god knows we need it....lol

(sorry Banjie, no girlie for you next week)

Banjo says :bottom:.

But there were a couple of other cute girls quite interested in his 'outfit' last night. :bottom: He came home and straight away checked out what to wear next week. He is worried he cant beat Toby's diamonds :bottom:

I really enjoyed last night. This group is so much fun, lovely people, super dogs and a very 'different' class environment. :bottom:

banjo is the stud of the class.... going to have to try think of ways toby can impress mia shes such a cutieeeee more his size i dont know these hastings boys are fetting quite the reputation....... thinking of maybe bringing dodge next week stella wanted challenge and for us to bring our problems....lol wellll she will have a challenge alright..lol dodge will want allt he girls look out banjie altho hes not as clever as banjie so they ,might take one look and just think hes a crazy kid..

Yep, another great training session last night! Stella is doing such a wonderful job, and i think everyone is doing so well with their dogs. Even Chelsea sat still (well ok, if you blinked you missed it!) every now and then. Will have to keep my eye on her to make sure Stella's hubby doesn't kidnap her (although there are times i wish someone would!).

Mia is definitely another little cutie... i loved the way she pranced around :bottom: . Banjo was looking very studly, but with Chelsea's millisecond attention span, i think it was wasted on her!

Simone, thanks so much for giving us some appetising food... it really helped!! Next week i'll have gone shopping beforehand :bottom: . As for Toby impressing Mia, i doubt he'd have to do much... he's just so cute! Anne, i thought you guys did well last night... bad time of the year though... everyone's been so busy over Christmas and we're all a wee bit tired. We had rest breaks every now and then where we just sat and watched or played, cos i know that Chelsea just can't keep focused.

Heather, i only just read that your girl was in fowl... how exciting! Congrats!!

Well, i'm not working as much over the next week, so i'm determined to get in some practice!! Next week you'll see a completely different Chelsea! :bottom: (yeah, right... bwahahaha)

chelsea did well with her sits and drops i thought shes a beautifull girl... watch out if i bring my lab next week... i think he could be quite taken with miss chels... but we do have banjie to compete with he hasnt got a nice tie like that.... does chelsea like chocolate????? if she does she will loveee dodge....

ETA no problem witht he food... we always have enough spare.... god better bring a bucket full for dodge next week we will need it...lol

Edited by lablover1

I think you are doing a great job with Chelsea Jenny :bottom: She is a beautiful girl and certainly liked the gurgle toy :flame:

Watch out people if Simone brings Dodge next week. Jake will have no interest in the girls he is in love with Dodge! :bottom: Yes I think that he may well be that way inclined but he is a dalmatian after all :bottom: Actually Jake loves all dogs doesn't matter their size or their sex :flame:

Mmmm Stella I don't know if i can come up with ONLY 2 problems. One will definately be focus and keeping Jake's attention, maybe the other one could be Murray???? :bottom: Nah only joking will think of another one, though when I have Jake's focus he is very good, just got to keep it. Mmmm we'll work on a problem during the week :mad

Anne

lol dodge and jake might disrupt class a little maybe better to wait to bring him he will loose it completely and pay no attention at all... maybe he will wait to meet everyone another time and just concentrate on toby.... lol i am all over the place atm neither here nor there... bad time of year for me.... think im loosing the plot...