South.eastern.summer. Training .school.

ReXy

Bugger! I didn't know about the breakup until I read it here! Must have been discussed on the first training night which I missed. Being as I don't know anyone I'd appreciate getting an address & directions for the breakup. Are we all bringing a plate, etc. Suppose it'll be discussed and sorted out tomorrow.

YB, as for the dam, I expect Heidi to totally fail with the hoop but if she's not too distracted by friendly dogs wanting to play she will go MENTAL in the dam! She lives for the water. :p :):rofl: :D :rofl:

Sam

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Actually the breakup has kinda just developed and we will make sure everyone has directions tonight and Hedds will let us know what she wants us to bring.

As for getting it wrong i was more thingking the handler gets dumped in the dam lol after all the dogs are only doing what we taught them hehehehe

but then im not that creul or am i hmmmm thinks seeing handlers al in damn with ducks siting on ther heads oops sorry daydreaming lol

yb

kool sounds like a great idea... toby is almost there with his tricks.... lol i was actually a day behind myself and was thinking it was tuesday today and wondering what u were all talking about..lol dahhhhh well i better do some training today then hadnt i i aint goin in that dam... ewww

will be there tonight, but maybe late....at work :rofl: , no dog food :p , need to shop :rofl: , washing machine broke :) , have to go to freinds to use theirs :rofl: , one foster pup confined to crate due to desexing stitches :rofl: , other foster pup running wild :D will need exercise when i get home...those are my excuses.

I've taken the day off work as I've got some gastro-thingamajig. Never get crook but I suppose we all get a bit off-colour now and then. I'm trying for a little sleep, cup of tea & very plain meal, more sleep then hopefully will be OK for a quick 1/2hr of training with the bloody hoola-hoop then off to class.

Hey DD thanks, I just realised I've got to get dogfood too! BTW You could short-cut the system and just hang the clothes on the line and let the rain wash them. :D Then tie a long rope on hypo-pup with other end to corner of hills hoist. Throw ball/toy and have the pup chase it around the clothesline, spinning the clothes dry for you. :)

Hang in there girl!

Sam

WEl summer school is over we just have graduation to go.

all the dogs were fantastic tonight improved so much over such a short peeriod they all did their tricks and a few extras too Im really going to miss wednesday nigt training its been such a learning experience for me and hey i think i got my time managemant perfect tonight we all were done before dark yeah lol

thanks guys for being such great students and giving me th oppurtunity to work with you and your dogs your all such amazing trainers and have the ability to go as far as you imagination takes you. We also hav a couple of up and coming trainres that would put some adults to shame well done kids love watching you work your dog with patience and understanding

yb

Yahoo! School's out for summer! Actually it's probably more like boo-hoo! I reckon' we all thoroughly enjoyed the lessons and social interaction by both owners and dogs.

For my part, it was just fantastic to be around oops, hang on, Matt's ringing the bells......... back again! Where was I, ah yeah, it was just fantastic to be around people who both understand and love dogs. We don't have a lot of visitors and the few that come just don't understand the basic concepts of how to handle a dog.

I've noticed a big difference in both of them which I soley attribute to Summer School and am so grateful for the opportunity to learn & train with you all.

YB, be content and proud in the knowledge that you have our gratitude, respect and appreciation for your patience and guidance. A BIG APPLE FOR THE TEACHER!! :happydance2::happydance2::happydance:

Heidi, Matt & Sam

Graduates: Summer School '06

I missed not being able to go to summer school tonight due to Chelsea's season (the bitch!). I was thinking of you all though as i did my grocery shopping (how tedious!). Will someone PM or email me about the break-up? Hey, do we still graduate if we missed a class? :happydance2::happydance2: Although if you knew what Chelsea has been up to the last few days we probably wouldn't be allowed to graduate! LOL.

I think you still graduate Goldie as the totally gorgeous Jake did your trick for you, as well as his own. That still counts doesnt it? :happydance2:

Methinks Banjo will be the only dog who fails summer school. :happydance: Though, maybe because our wonderful instructor was doing this :happydance2: at his pathetic attempt to spin and not fall over, she might take pity on us. :happydance: (does that sound sucky enough?)

Goldie, have pm'd you break up details.

LOL well the report cards are being written as you speak Look forward to seeing you next week Goldie we missed you last night and im sure we can forgive the girl any mischief seeings shes feeling crabby and cant evenhave chocolate to help her would suck to be a fmale dog lol

yb

Well at least last night you saw with my foster pup - just how well behaved your own dogs are in comparison - to think she is the same age as toby.

awww well its not her fault she is an absoloute sweety... just adorable.... can i have her?...lol na joking... she will do well with you, shes an excitable pup thats all.

,toby wasnt being to good on wednesday but i did forgoive him he did do a few things i think he is at the stage where he needs to be turned out for a while and be a pup,, i can see the look on his face like ohh mummm give me a break pleaseee, im growing and im teething its all just to much right now..lol i am pleased with him and so so thankfull to stella for summer school and giving us such valuable information, encouragement, advise,and understanding.

also for being so great with the kids and encouraging them..

so thank you again stella for this opertunity to train with you look forward to more training with toby and dodge in the future with you. thanks everyone for such a fun group of great dogs and trainers.... simone and toby

Hey Girls, I had to share this with you! I've been so proud of my mutts as they both have been so good & really getting into their training with such enthusiasm.

I decided to buy them a graduation present, check this out.... Heidi!

:thumbsup::):hug::hug:

post-9-1137133153.jpg

Edited by FeralSam