Dogs Burping

Josh my flatcoated retriever, burps pretty loud, usually comes and sits next to you a burps, has also been know to fart very noisily too. He snores loud as well.

My Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, is very noisy whilst sleeping, his paws move and he barks whilst sleeping.

My girl is so ladylike (don't know where she got that from). She does very quiet burpies, just like a big exhalation of air that she just blows out after a hiccup. However she has been known to fart when extremely over excited... you can't hear them though... they are silent and deadly, make no mistake. :thumbsup:

Both my greys burp, not overly loud.

Jefferson has his 'silent and deadly' farts. Maya does too - Maya's funny thing tho is, usually in the mornings when i go to the loo before putting them outside to go to work, she will walk in (cant do anything alone in this house), get her ears scratched, then do that greyhound stretch with the bum in the air type thing (playbow i think it's called), and let go the loudest farts i could ever imagine from such a dainty little princess.

First time she really startled herself, now she just does it and (i swear) grinns....

Weird thing tho is that the noisy ones rarely reek - those silent ones tho....... look out!

:thumbsup::shrug: peachie. Thats what fly does, she stretches daintily and 'accidently' farts......quite hysterical... :cool:

Darn right.... Except my partner doesnt believe that his little princess would do such a thing... she only does it in the morning, after he's gone to work and before i go.... Little brat!

:rolleyes: :laugh::rofl::rofl:

I'm trying not laugh out loud at work!

Flash has always burped. When she was a pup and we had not had her long, I noticed that halfway through her meal she would sit down, wait a little while, burp, and then continue eating. Now she does it after her meals. She doesn't fart much, and they usually aren't smelly.

Harry, on the other hand, doesn't burp, but boy, can he do a smelly fart. He also does the playbow in the morning, and lets one go, and they are soooooo stinky. They both eat the same food, so I'm not sure why one smells and the other doesn't!

Jaana