Ouch!

I agree - am really enjoying this thread and learning heaps! Actually having H'n'C's comments (inflammatory and troll-y as they may be) has actually been a good thing as people have continued to explain and even use smaller words and pictures to help clarify the concept for H'n'C which has also helped me! Learning tons and looking forward to the next workshop K9!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about another dog aggression one? I was overseas and missed the last one :rofl:

I even have the perfect dog to donate to the cause :D

High prey drive but unfortunately I haven't had much luck developing it, think I messed that up when she was little, poor nerves, eager to please, food loving 6 yr 14 kg of black Kelpie cross ready for your magic :mad

love the thread, lots of :mad . i have only done mild prey drive and know how much it herts when my timing is off.

K9 any chance of comming to canberra???????????????????????????????????? please???????????????????

i have only done mild prey drive and know how much it herts when my timing is off.

Are you saying my timing is off :rofl::clap::rofl:

I thought I was perfect :rofl::rofl:

Will have to practice even harder :D :rofl::rofl:

Had a great session yesterday, not a new scratch or bruise on me :mad . Finally figured out how to avoid the jaws, paws and bodies flying at me :rofl:

K9: Canberra isnt a problem, I have been asked recently to do something there, just need some more numbers...

I have an ACT list going, anyone from ACT should email me & I will add their name to the list, when we have enough people, its on...

i have only done mild prey drive and know how much it herts when my timing is off.

Are you saying my timing is off :D :) :D

I thought I was perfect :(:(

Will have to practice even harder :clap::clap::clap:

Had a great session yesterday, not a new scratch or bruise on me :rofl: . Finally figured out how to avoid the jaws, paws and bodies flying at me :D

lol i have no idear about you, but my dogs will let me know if my timing is off. the paws and bodies are easy to avoide however theose teath seem to find their way to my fingers lol :clap: . i only wish i was perfict, but then when would i have any fun :)

K9 Force

thanks, you will receve my name soon, and possably some other people in a week to how many do you need??? for you to be able to come down??? and what leval of skills???

WOW!!! :clap::clap: That's nice!!!! :rofl:

So good to see what "it" looks like at the top end.... I've not really been exposed to that level of training much at all so thanks myszka :clap: Keep them coming! :clap:

Edited by feralpup

A while ago I have put some sch videos of a dobie with a tail doing some work in the snow.

Lablover will remember..

Here is more of him - enjoy

video

I think Im in LOVE :rofl::clap::clap:

Can I plead the 5th, even though we do not live in the US. :clap:

Being a bit fussy but heeling choppy, figure 8 poor and THE SEND AWAYS (dog turning back reflecting poor confidence IMHO) not nice at all. Handler throws excellent, much better than me, which is why I have multiple remote controlled throwers!!! A very good invention I must say.

Liked the video regardless. Thanks!!!!!!

Completely agree Wyvernblade - we should have an "aspire to" post pinned to the top of the training forum for videos like this :clap::rofl:

Lablover - can you please explain why you thought the heeling was choppy and the figure 8 was poor? Not to stir up a sh*tfight or anything I'm just interested to know why :clap:

Completely agree Wyvernblade - we should have an "aspire to" post pinned to the top of the training forum for videos like this :clap::rofl:

Lablover - can you please explain why you thought the heeling was choppy and the figure 8 was poor? Not to stir up a sh*tfight or anything I'm just interested to know why :clap:

IMHO, the dog looks as though it is skipping, not pleasing to the eye. Good in a dressage horse for example when required to do a collected trot, but the dog looks uneven. In the figure 8, especially on the left turn the handler is again IMHO too far away from the control point/half circle.